The Invasion of the Libtards

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
I don't think it is. The inference from Trump's alleged comments (which he denies) is that because the countries are shitholes (hard to deny), immigrants coming from those countries will turn America into a shithole as their numbers grow. This is what Liberals (or whatever you want to call them) dispute.

They understand that Trump is saying it is these people who contribute to their countries being the shitholes that they are and therefore their presence in America will be for the worse.

This is what they are mad about.

This is why Bill Kristol was retweeted 330K times for pointing out an isolated case of soldier originally from Ghana who saved four people's lives in a fire in the Bronx. Of course, you cannot draw conclusions from an isolated case and anyone who is intelligent should know this. This is where liberals and neoconservatives demonstrated their ignorance.

Bill though is also a hypocrite as has said nothing about his favourite country of Israel recently expelling all the Africans they have received through immigration and they asylum racket. Israel's leaders understand Trump's logic completely. Demographics is destiny and they want to retain the ethnic and cultural character of their state. Bibi has said as much. I bet Bill wants that too.

Here's Bill showing his love for Haiti. Notice anything?

Trump's alleged remarks reflect mine regarding mass immigration from Africa into Ireland and is evidenced by the mess they have made of places where their numbers are strong like Tyrrelstown, Balbriggan and Ongar. So if his remarks are accurate. I welcome them.

Bonus video: Bill Kristol on his contempt for white American workers.

Much obliged for the video; Kristol is a vile fifth columnist, a treasonous rat and a 200-lb piece of excrement.

Trump's election if anything has shortened his lifespan and that of his neo-Trotskyite ilk.

Last edited:
David Icke says Germany is cucked

I have always avoided Icke due to his lizard people talk, as I dont think he is using that as a euphemism ?. Either way i cannot fault what he is saying.

'I also wear the Hijab, it's beautiful!' Bizarre German TV Ad Campaign advertises Veil to Girls

Europe has been betrayed.

Any institution that would in the past would have stood against this invasion has long been taken over, and the older generations have this cuck to tell them how to cuck.
Pope: It's a sin if fear makes us hostile to migrants Pope: It’s a sin if fear makes us hostile to migrants
VATICAN CITY (AP) — Pope Francis has defined hostility and rejection of refugees and migrants as sin, encouraging people to overcome their “fully comprehensible” fears that these new arrivals might “disturb the established order” of local communities.
Local communities must “open themselves without prejudices to their rich diversity, to understand the hopes and potential of the newly arrived as well as their fears and vulnerabilities.”
“Having doubts and fears is not a sin,” the pope said. “The sin is to allow these fears to determine our responses, to limit our choices, to compromise respect and generosity, to feed hostility and rejection.”

All this is going to get worse as women and degenerate men take more and more control over the system.
The one good thing about it is there'll be nowhere left for actual men to run to, so they'll have to stepup at some point.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
A Johnson's baby Ad came on RTE earlier (I could've sworn they were Irish accents) which had the white young woman setting the room up for her baby with the cream and all. Then she looks into the crib and the child is black! I spat out my Spaghetti Hoops such was the shock, I'm ashamed to say.

Now I'm wondering if I imagined it because I can't find any reference to a 2018 Johnson's baby advert on the internet a'tall.

Am I beginning to lose my mind? :worried:

Kershaw

Premium Account
A Johnson's baby Ad came on RTE earlier (I could've sworn they were Irish accents) which had the white young woman setting the room up for her baby with the cream and all. Then she looks into the crib and the child is black! I spat out my Spaghetti Hoops such was the shock, I'm ashamed to say.

Now I'm wondering if I imagined it because I can't find any reference to a 2018 Johnson's baby advert on the internet a'tall.

Am I beginning to lose my mind? :worried:
I guess the wife has some explaining to do. I'll have to watch out for it. It might appear here.
Johnson's Baby U.S.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
Tommy was wrestling with this for a while. He's as genuine as they come despite the smears folk like Max Flynn try to chuck at him.

Dear Myles,
For a couple of months, the Tommy Robinson Show has been behind a paywall. To see my videos, you had to pay £7/month.
Because we have to pay our bills — everything from paying our cameraman, to rent for the studio, to security. Even gas money, for driving around the UK.
But it’s been eating away at me. Because I don’t want to just talk to a small group of people who already know who I am and agree with me.
I want to reach millions of people who have never heard our side of the story before, who have never seen the kinds of videos we’re showing. I’m not doing this for a job — I’m doing this because I believe in it.

A paywall that limits my audience defeats that purpose.
But we have to pay the bills.
So we’ve come up with a better idea: all my videos will now be free. But I’m asking you to help cover our costs, with a voluntary donation. Here are the details:

If you’re already a paywall subscriber – I want to thank you for supporting us. Please keep doing it! And if you’re not — I won’t force you. But I’ll ask you: please chip in voluntarily — whether it’s £1/month or £10/month, or more, if you can afford it.
And there are perks for mega fans! If you can afford £25 per month, you become an Associate Producer of my show. For £50/month, you can join a monthly video conversation with me. And there are other benefits for those who can afford more. But even £3/month helps keep us on the air.
We’re not like the BBC, that gets £5 billion a year from the government. The Tommy Robinson Show can only carry on if you step up. I made a change for you, but now it’s up to you to keep the show on the air. I need your help.

You don’t have to pay anything. But I hope you will.
And in return, I promise to keep bringing you the videos you love. If you do this for me, I can keep the show on the air, and I’ll work even harder.
(If you’re already a paying subscriber, please continue your subscription voluntarily – and you’ll still get access to all of Rebel’s other great paywalled shows.)
Thanks — now let’s report on everything the BBC won’t!
Yours truly,
Tommy Robinson
P.S. Unlike the BBC, we don’t take a dime of government money — which is why we’re 100% independent. But we have to pay our bills somehow. Please click here to sign up for a voluntary donation — it’s the only way we can continue. Thank you.

P.P.S. People always come up to me and ask, “how can I help”? This is how — please help me keep my videos free to the world, by clicking here.

-=-=-​

Sorry if this has been posted already but I think this is a wonderful example of Leftist/Progresive/Feminist discourse at the moment
Emotional, Feelings based, dishonest, evasive (when stumped) ideological, projection, etc
She repeatedly attempts to put words in his mouth, misconstrues what he says, misrepresents his arguments and so on
The most utterly pathetic moment for me was when she says "So you think we should organise our society along the line of lobsters" I mean what the f*ck!!
I like Jordan Peterson, don't agree with him on everything and very much disagree on some issues but for me he certainly has his place and is a good role model or influence for men especially.
I suppose my point is that she encapsulates perfectly what its like to attempt to discuss issues with leftists these days and how enraging it can be.
Mercurial on P.IE would be like this but taken to an extreme degree.

Women who identify as men not offered routine NHS breast cancer screening Women who identify as men not offered routine NHS breast cancer screening
Women who identify as men are not being routinely offered potentially life saving NHS screening for breast and cervical cancer, amid fears it might offend them it is claimed.
However men living as women are being invited for cervical smear tests even though they do not have a cervix, an official guidebook states.
The invitations were yesterday accused of being “ludicrous”.

David Davies MP, who has campaigned against Government plans to let people legally 'self-identify' their own gender, told the Mail on Sunday: “This NHS effort to be politically correct is putting the lives of women who claim to be men at risk.”
He claimed it was also “wasting the time of men who claim to be women by offering them tests for organs they do not have”.

If someone made it up in a story you would call it ludicrous.
Whereas this is exactly how society, whose state religion is libtardism, works.
Right is wrong, true is false. Men getting smear tests, and breast checkups.

Top Bottom