The Invasion of the Libtards

Hook was always going to fold quicker than a deck chair in a hurricane. His big thing was that he's the old guy that's in with duh "kids" (i.e the high profile media snowflakes).

Anyhow, he's too soon with his spineless grovelling. The lunatic wimmin's council (that represent no normal woman that I've ever met), as well this hotel cartel, haven't finished getting their publicity driven virtue signalling digs in yet.

Clayton Hotels threatens to pull sponsorship from Newstalk over George Hook rape comments - Independent.ie

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Hook was always going to fold quicker than a deck chair in a hurricane. His big thing was that he's the old guy that's in with duh "kids" (i.e the high profile media snowflakes).

Anyhow, he's too soon with his spineless grovelling. The lunatic wimmin's council (that represent no normal woman that I've ever met), as well this hotel cartel, haven't finished getting their publicity driven virtue signalling digs in yet.

Clayton Hotels threatens to pull sponsorship from Newstalk over George Hook rape comments - Independent.ie

Yet another example of faceless, unelected, unrepresentative, corporate elites writing the law.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
Premium Account
Poor old hook, another victim of liberal agendas.

the guy should just retire and go back to his Sky plus, the world has changed and not for the better.