The Invasion of the Libtards

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
The state of most of these morons, they have very little chance of even finding someone who'd have sex with them, never mind getting pregnant and needing an abortion. Then there's the hate pouring out of them, which makes them even more hideous.

I watched it on mute for my sanity, but had to listen to the end to find out if that was a male or female, and it's a female somehow. I wonder if the Asian girl should maybe go to whatever country her parents came from and have her abortions.

Also, it cracked me up that they used the classic 'shame on you' tactic which I was only just talking about.

Last edited:

Kershaw

Premium Account
Star Teacher: Schools Are Subjecting Pupils to ‘Left-Wing Brainwashing’

A teacher who fronted a major recruitment drive for the Department for Education accused schools of “indoctrinating” pupils “from a very young age” in the wake of the EU referendum, it has emerged.

In an article penned for the Conservatives for Liberty group shortly after the Brexit referendum, computer science teacher Calvin Robinson said he was “not at all surprised that the majority of young people voted in line with a Left-wing agenda to remain in the undemocratic, or even anti-democratic European Union.

“Schools have been grooming children towards this decision for years.”
Robinson claimed that, as a known Leave campaigner, his treatment was quite different. He said he was discouraged from “even mentioning” the referendum, and that on the morning following the Brexit vote he was “taken aside by my headteacher and deputy headteacher as I arrived at school and warned not to bring up the topic in front of teachers, as they were all very angry about the situation right now”. He was warned not to raise the subject in front of pupils, either.

Days later, he said the Executive Headteacher of his school’s trust sent an email to all teaching staff which included a link to a petition for a second referendum.

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/07/15/british-schools-subjecting-pupils-left-wing-brainwashing-teacher/

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
No this is not a joke from a parody account, the worlds largest underground system is in fact going to stop using the phrase "ladies and gentlemen" less any gender-ambiguous travellers feel excluded.

The libtards are taking over the asylum.

The "ladies and gentlemen" greeting on Tube announcements is to be scrapped, Transport for London (TfL) has announced.
London Underground staff have been told to say "hello everyone" in an effort to become more gender-neutral.
TfL said the move was to ensure all passengers felt "welcome".
Tube to change 'ladies and gentlemen' announcements - BBC News

Top Bottom