The Invasion of the Libtards

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I was trying to figure out what was wrong with the picture, that was when I read your comment.

FFS, why is this being shoved down our throats constantly?
I know, it's just relentless. I'm not even anti gay tbh, but it seems you can't turn around without having it all rammed in your face. They tried a few years back to get the Premier league players to wear rainbow laces, I think they did it once and saw better of it. It's ridiculous.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I get a kick out of Gavin McInnes, he's pretty funny, and sharp too. This is a good laugh at the madness of all these terms.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I know, it's just relentless. I'm not even anti gay tbh, but it seems you can't turn around without having it all rammed in your face. They tried a few years back to get the Premier league players to wear rainbow laces, I think they did it once and saw better of it. It's ridiculous.

I can see the day coming when homosexuals will be reluctant to "come out," precisely because they don't want to be associated with these Gaystapo freaks.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I can see the day coming when homosexuals will be reluctant to "come out," precisely because they don't want to be associated with these Gaystapo freaks.
It wouldn't surprise me. A good friend of mine who's gay even gets irritated by the overly effeminate gays, so you can imagine what he thinks of this lot.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
I keep wondering if this stuff will come to an end, but I'm starting to think it won't, it only seems to be getting worse.

----------

Gender Neutral Announcements: London’s Underground to Drop ‘Ladies And Gentlemen’ Greeting

"The salutation, which prefaces many of the automated and live announcements that inform and guide passengers on the London Underground is to be scrapped in favour of “hello everyone”, or time specific phrases such as “good morning everyone”.

Staff have already been told by city travel bosses at Transport for London to use the new phrases, reports the Evening Standard, which is part of a drive to become “gender neutral”.

Gender Neutral Announcements: London's Underground to Drop 'Ladies And Gentlemen' Greeting

Top Bottom