The Invasion of the Libtards

I'm not sure if anyone follows PL football, but this David Moyes story from earlier in the year summed up the hypocrisy of feminism. It seems that women want to be treated equally enough to be allowed to work in what is predominantly a male environment, but when they actually get treated equally when they're there, they cry foul.

Moyes told a female reporter that he'd give her a slap if she asked about a topic again, something any man would've laughed off as basic banter.

"Moyes responded to Sparks' question about Short's presence by saying "no", but after the interview added she "might get a slap even though you're a woman" and told her to be "careful" next time she visited."

It all caused a big hullabalooza, and now he's finally been fined 30k for it, has made several grovelling apologies, as well as all the public shame thrown at him since.

David Moyes: Former Sunderland manager fined £30,000 for 'slap' comment
Not seeing the hypocrisy really.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Will there ever be an end to this madness?

----------

Questions Rage Over Connecticut Boy Competing in High School Sports as a Girl

"Andraya Yearwood has become a girl’s team track star for Cromwell High School in New Britain, Connecticut. It is no surprise, since the runner is a tall, strong, powerful biological boy who is posing as a girl despite not yet making any move to transition as a girl.

The mustachioed Yearwood, who competed as a boy in middle school, now claims to be a transgender girl and has been allowed to join the girl’s track team despite his imposing size and muscle mass that far exceeds that of his teammates and—more importantly—all his opponents on other school teams.

School officials, parents, and girls on opposing teams have bent themselves into pretzels to appear “accepting” and “tolerant” of Yearwood’s gender proclamations. But, even as everyone walks on eggshells to grapple with the situation, Yearwood is racking up a record of wins in girl’s track, easily blowing away all competitors.

Yearwood seems both arrogant and defiant celebrating the wins as if they are deserved and even expected.

“It feels really good. I’m really happy to win both titles,” Yearwood recently bragged to the media after winning the Class M contest. “I kind of expected it. I’ve always gotten first, so I expected it to some extent. … I’m really proud of it.”

Questions in CT Rage Over Boy Competing in High School Sports as a Girl

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
On the subject of what you should have in your backpack has anyone seen the video recommending putting a ballistic plate in one of your compartments?

Its a sad statement of affairs but with the increasing "diversity" we are all having foisted upon us it would come in very handy if you find yourself getting caught up in a "Borough Market" type of situation.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
On the subject of what you should have in your backpack has anyone seen the video recommending putting a ballistic plate in one of your compartments?

Its a sad statement of affairs but with the increasing "diversity" we are all having foisted upon us it would come in very handy if you find yourself getting caught up in a "Borough Market" type of situation.

Tragic.

I don't buy her story but I can well believe that an elderly working class lady gave them a piece of her mind- and fair play to her. They were lucky in that some Eastern European immigrants or even Shia Muslims didn't see that carry on and introduce them to how other cultures would deal with such gross disrespect. If I had witnessed that first hand I would have freaked out completely which probably would have been the wrong reaction.

Top Bottom