• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

RealMcCoy

PI Member

Karloff

PI Member
Feminists are up in arms over a memorial to the "mother of feminism", Mary Wollstonecraft.
( Done by a female sculptor, sculptress )
:ROFLMAO:

What interests me about that is how do we know when looking at a picture that what we are seeing is very small? It must be something to do with the light or something.

I know that is tiny to look at it but i cannot pinpoint how i know.

Edit i think it is the detail behind it, the trees - if it were larger they would be further apart.

Anglophile

PI Member
Opinion: We at Irish universities owe it to our students to address our imperial legacies...

Trinity professor Ciaran O’Neill says it’s time for Irish universities to address their own dark imperial past as students now seek real change......

Karloff

PI Member

The practicalities of woke do not go down too well with the progressive white liberals.

Angry White parents gripping picket signs. People making death threats and a piece of hate mail reading "Blacks destroy school systems." Community panic about school desegregation orders.
But this wasn't archival footage of White Southerners from the 1960s. This took place last year in Howard County, Maryland, a suburban community that prides itself on racial integration. It was there that progressive White parents mobilized with other groups to try to stop a school integration plan that would bus poor students, who were mostly Black and brown, to more affluent, whiter schools.
The media loves to focus on the easy villains who get busted on cell phone videos acting like racists. But some scholars and activists say good White people -- the progressive folks in Blue states, the kind who would have voted for Obama a third time if they could -- are some of the most tenacious supporters of systemic racism.
Many are such dangerous opponents of racial progress because their targets can't see their racism coming -- and often, neither can they. Scholars say these people are often motived by unconscious racism they are loathe to admit and disguise their racial hostility with innocuous-sounding terms like "neighborhood schools" and "property values."
NIMBY

Top Bottom