Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

Anglophile

PI Member
The actor Alan Cumming has hit out at the “insidious and subliminal racism” faced by Scots who work in London, drawing
a sharp distinction between the warm reception he received in America with his experiences in the West End.....

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
The actor Alan Cumming has hit out at the “insidious and subliminal racism” faced by Scots who work in London, drawing
a sharp distinction between the warm reception he received in America with his experiences in the West End.....
Tis about time the Scots attacked London. Talk is cheap ! !

William Wallace ! ! Ya Bastards ! !

Eriugena

PI Member
A long, long time ago I worked in a job in England in which there was a load of Scotsmen of the Hun persuasion. I was shocked, shocked I tell you, to hear the kind of anti-English vitriol they put out regularly. They mistakenly thought that Paddy here was receptive to it. I never heard the like of it from any Irishman.

Volatire

PI Member
A lot of Scots are cünts though.

Top Bottom