Political Irish | The Irish Politics & Current Affairs Website

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

A Voice

PI Member
Full stops intimidate young people when used in social media communication as they are interpreted as a sign of anger, according to linguistic experts.

Anglophile

PI Member
You’d want to head over there and sort out your Homeland. Are ye going to lie down like dogs ? ?

Homeland??

"Britons never, never, never shall be slaves," goes Rule, Britannia!

Let that include never becoming slaves to those who want to destroy pride and unity in being British. 🇬🇧

Anglophile

PI Member
Homeland??

"Britons never, never, never shall be slaves," goes Rule, Britannia!

Let that include never becoming slaves to those who want to destroy pride and unity in being British. 🇬🇧

I’m black. My mum was black. I have black family. I have black friends. I have black colleagues. I have black constituents.

Number of times that the Last Night of the Proms was raised with me as an issue before this BBC nonsense?: Zero.

- James Cleverley, MP.

DP Moran

PI Member
Boris Johnson: 'Time we stopped our cringing embarrassment about our history'.(y)

Tough talk from a man who called Winston Churchill his hero then hid away like a bitch while protesters attacked his statues and Sadiq Khan had to put a box around the London one to protect it.

Last time a British Prime Minister was that cowardly was when John Major hid in a cupboard under sink after the IRA attempted to mortar Downing Street.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
Tough talk from a man who called Winston Churchill his hero then hid away like a bitch while protesters attacked his statues and Sadiq Khan had to put a box around the London one to protect it.

Last time a British Prime Minister was that cowardly was when John Major hid in a cupboard under sink after the IRA attempted to mortar Downing Street.
At least John Major would have used his time to clean the Cupboard !

Anglophile

PI Member

Major should have 'stood up to' the mortar or something!!! :ROFLMAO:

Anglophile

PI Member
Perhaps if they Changed the words to “ Britons Must Be Slaves “ The Woke Communists would be Happy 😲

Top Bottom