• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

Karloff

PI Member
The conservative conundrum...to support Israel or not. Personally I'm Apolitical on israel, because frankly it's none of my business
The countries that are more pro Israel are being allowed a little dignity by the NWO (Poland etc which is being allowed to remain Poland). The ones that have pro Palestinian sympathies are being libraped to death (ourselves, Sweden, Belgium). Although being an Israeli stooge hasn't saved the UK or Germany.

Anglophile

PI Member
The countries that are more pro Israel are being allowed a little dignity by the NWO (Poland etc which is being allowed to remain Poland). The ones that have pro Palestinian sympathies are being libraped to death (ourselves, Sweden, Belgium). Although being an Israeli stooge hasn't saved the UK or Germany.
The weirdist conspiracy drivel I've seen in a while....... o_O

Anglophile

PI Member
Absurd PC Moments of the last decade...

A college diversity-training course taught that it was culturally insensitive to expect people to be on time.
The phrase “trigger warning” was deemed a trigger.
A professor was accused of sexual harassment for saying that effort is 10 percent of the grade.
A campus survey included a trigger warning to caution college students that it may contain “anatomical names of body parts.”
University researchers demanded that we accept people who “identify as real vampires.”
A bathing-suit advertisement was criticized for being “sexist” because it depicted a woman in a bathing suit.
A school in Seattle reportedly insisted that Easter eggs be called “spring spheres.”
The phrase “long time, no see” was reportedly declared to be “derogatory” toward Asians.
A campus-wide email told white students to stop wearing hooped earrings, because doing so was cultural appropriation.
A campus Christian club was found guilty of discrimination for requiring its leaders to be Christians.

whyfillaw

PI Member
What I can't over is for a "so-called semi-intelligent columnist" that it has taken her to June 2020 to see/realise what us normal heteros have understood for over the past 15 years.The "events" around "minority issues" have been run and managed by a combination of "corporate vested interests, NGOS," and some genuine members of the minority community.The last straw for me was the Gardai and Defence Forces members "Coming Out" and behaving like that deviant Mr.Pantz Blitz.

Top Bottom