Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

A young Finnish women who had made pro-globalist posts on social media was found dead at her apartment as blood flowed under her door, leading to police to open an investigation into a suspected murder case.

Sanni Ovaska, a young woman from Hameenlinna, a city which lies between Helsinki and Tampere, Southern Finland, was allegedly murdered by her migrant boyfriend, according to local reports.

Her boyfriend, who has been named as Hasan Alqina, also reportedly died during the incident.

Ovaska had reportedly made anti-white posts on her social media accounts as well as championing a variety of progressive causes.

The report was publicized by a tweet from Finnish pundit, Tiina Wiik, who wrote: “Young woman has an Arab asylum seeker boyfriend and writes social media posts about how sh**ty white men are.

“Any guesses on how this turned out?”
The self hate needs to stop, it ends badly in the now like it did in the past, cycles repeat, we need to restore pride in our ethnic selves and our traditions and achievements, we are a distinct group that has the same right as any other group to fend for ourselves, especially in our own country/nation.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
on Newstalk The presenter was fawning over some plus sized model who was moaning about being judged etc. I sent a text in, asking the presenter if they would have a similar segment praising cigarette smokers for their bravery in the face of medical advice urging them to quit smoking. Needless to say, my text wasn't read out!
That presenter was "Doctor" Ciara Kelly.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
I liked Death Proof and lent to a colleague, who told me it was 'the greatest pile of shyte' he'd ever seen.
I don't even bother saying it was great or it was shit anymore if someone asks what I thought of a film. They're so subjective there's no point!

Top Bottom