• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
Oh dear God. Grab a coffee and the last of the mince pies - a must read. Even by the Slimes standards this is a new low. A step closer to closure.

TW Tone

PI Member
Oh dear God. Grab a coffee and the last of the mince pies - a must read. Even by the Slimes standards this is a new low. A step closer to closure.

I lived five years on Manhattan's Upper West Side. I enjoyed most of it, though I used to love crossing the George Washington Bridge and getting out of NYC. New Jersey seemed so much cleaner.
As the years went by, I discovered that to really get the most out of Manhattan you need to be young, good-looking and rich.
I only satisfied two of the criteria.
When I finally left, I certainly did not experience any of the withdrawal symptoms described by this crazy woman.
I wonder was she an illegal?

NiceNin

Donator
PI Member
I lived five years on Manhattan's Upper West Side. I enjoyed most of it, though I used to love crossing the George Washington Bridge and getting out of NYC. New Jersey seemed so much cleaner.
As the years went by, I discovered that to really get the most out of Manhattan you need to be young, good-looking and rich.
I only satisfied two of the criteria.
When I finally left, I certainly did not experience any of the withdrawal symptoms described by this crazy woman.
I wonder was she an illegal?
Funny she didn't mention any of this:

Or this:

Anglophile

PI Member
Cardi B says she's filing for "Nigerian citizenship" because Trump is putting lives "in danger".

America allowed her go from zero to a net worth of $24 million by age 27.

Odds of her moving to Nigeria were zero, are zero and will stay zero.

Top Bottom