Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
What is wrong with a little sexual perversion indoctrination before you sit down with your children to see the latest Star Wars movie, whose profits will be going to planned parenthood who kill millions of children in the womb?

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Oh dear God. Grab a coffee and the last of the mince pies - a must read. Even by the Slimes standards this is a new low. A step closer to closure.

TW Tone

PI Member
Oh dear God. Grab a coffee and the last of the mince pies - a must read. Even by the Slimes standards this is a new low. A step closer to closure.

I lived five years on Manhattan's Upper West Side. I enjoyed most of it, though I used to love crossing the George Washington Bridge and getting out of NYC. New Jersey seemed so much cleaner.
As the years went by, I discovered that to really get the most out of Manhattan you need to be young, good-looking and rich.
I only satisfied two of the criteria.
When I finally left, I certainly did not experience any of the withdrawal symptoms described by this crazy woman.
I wonder was she an illegal?

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
I lived five years on Manhattan's Upper West Side. I enjoyed most of it, though I used to love crossing the George Washington Bridge and getting out of NYC. New Jersey seemed so much cleaner.
As the years went by, I discovered that to really get the most out of Manhattan you need to be young, good-looking and rich.
I only satisfied two of the criteria.
When I finally left, I certainly did not experience any of the withdrawal symptoms described by this crazy woman.
I wonder was she an illegal?
Funny she didn't mention any of this:

Or this:

Anglophile

PI Member
Cardi B says she's filing for "Nigerian citizenship" because Trump is putting lives "in danger".

America allowed her go from zero to a net worth of $24 million by age 27.

Odds of her moving to Nigeria were zero, are zero and will stay zero.

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Tail wagging the dog.
They account for less than 3% of the general
Population but are highly motivated to push their agenda on children.

Top Bottom