Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

El Chaval.

PI Member
The crew of the Open Arms NOG taxi service for illegal migrants have refused an offer from Spain to dock there, and instead demand to dock in Italy.
Great pre election propaganda for Salvini

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Gender 'equality'.:D

Should be sued for discrimination. If more women wanted to drive Buses they'd be driving them. I don't see men only recruitment days for primary school teaching or nursing. Nor would I want to.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Thanks for posting this. Hazel Chu, our futurte Chinese President, attacks the far right. Hazel Chu is a member of the far Right Green Party. Allies of Hazel Chu are doxxing people who opposed them outside Google and others who support the NP. Hazel Chu is allied to the Irish who want to be "our" ANTIFA. Are her attacks on the USA a sympton of her love for Mother China?

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Last edited:

Plasticpaddy

PI Member
Further to the Sarah Silverman blackface scandal, I’ve just found out that Benny Hill once played Idi Amin in a “comedy sketch”.

Hill’s relatives should apologize immediately to Amin’s relatives for this outrageous lack of sensitivity.;)

Yes,that evil Benny Hill,he was the blame for everything.Britain was saved when Benny Hill was banned.😅😅😅🍻

Top Bottom