Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

Anglophile

PI Member
They have wee Gordon Strachan raked over the coals now.

I get what he's saying. As a football fan I've always been uncomfortable with the fact that a fan can be arrested for calling someone a black c*nt but you can call a white player whatever the hell you want.
Butt hurt Tommy Robinson fan!!! :ROFLMAO:

Anglophile

PI Member

Curious how the British media have overlooked this.

Still, 'mansplaining' is surely a more pressing issue...? Yes?

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
How can you call me a butt hurt Tommy fan then post an anti Muslim post right below it?

You going Clanrickard on us Anglo?

Not sure is the right thread.
I wonder how many of these institutions there are out there.
This was also in the sunday independant today.
One hundred Irish children have been sent to a controversial “fast-track” sex-change centre in London in the past three years.

The Tavistock Gender Identity Development Service clinic is the main treatment facility for kids across Ireland and the UK.

It is under the spotlight after the resignation of whistle-blowing clinicians who claim children were
being incorrectly diagnosed with gender dysphoria.

Marcus Evans, a former governor of The Tavistock and Portman NHS Foundation Trust which runs the centre, said the centre is too quick to give young people sex reassignment treatment.

He added: “I do not have confidence, and that’s why I resigned, that the trust is taking the necessary steps to make sure children are being adequately cared for.”

The most recent figures released from the facility revealed 38 Irish youngsters attended in 2017/2018, with 35 the previous year and 27 the year before that.

Since 2010, a total of 117 kids unhappy with their biological sex have attended the clinic.

However, in the last three years there has been a sharp rise in referrals.

The children, ranging in age from eight to 17, are psychologically assessed.

Treatment, which can involve puberty blockers, is mainly carried out in the Our Lady’s Children’s Hospital in Dublin.

The consultant psychotherapist, who had a 34-year association with the trust, insisted the facility needs oversight from an independent body.

Dr Evans told how he was approached last year with staff concerns there was “not enough of a thorough investigation of what was wrong with these kids” and they were “being fast-tracked”.

He said parents can often come in with a specific agenda wanting “drugs as quickly as possible to take away the dysphoria”.

Children can be treated with hormone blockers and from the age of 16 can be prescribed cross-sex treatment of oestrogen or testosterone, causing irreversible changes to the body.

Dr Evans told how people find it difficult to speak out because of the “tyrannical” fear of being accused of transphobia.

He added: “I’m not transphobic – I’m standing up for what I think is good medical practice. I think we need to slow the whole thing. In normal development you go through different stages, you identify with your mum, your dad, you experiment with being the risktaker, at being passive, you become a punk – experimenting with different facets of your identity is part of growing up.

“Why are we coming to fix solutions on one topic (gender) at an early age? This is a clinical and a parental failure.”
A HSE spokesman added: “The HSE has worked with clinicians in Ireland and representatives of the transgender community to develop an agreed model of care.

“Tavistock have provided a service in Ireland for a number of years. They are supporting us to transition this service to Irish clinicians."
Exporting our children to england, under the treatment abroad scheme, to be experimented on by the Tavistock Institute, this doesnt sit right with me. But they say it is being done under this crowd in Our Ladys Childrens hospital ?

Anorexia in modern America is a mental illness found mostly in affluent, very competitive females who come from social environments where being fat is a symptom of deplorability. The girls tend to internalize their culture’s and their moms’ prejudice against weight to the point where they are in danger of starving to death.

They look in the mirror at their 85 pound selves and just see FATNESS.

But America has recently developed a new, perhaps complementary mental illness for teenage girls: rapid onset gender dysphoria
Rapid-onset gender dysphoria might spread through groups of friends and may be a harmful coping mechanism, a new study suggests, but more research is needed.
An Ivy League academic has had research republished suggesting gender dysphoria is spreading among children in a victory over transgender activists who campaigned for the study to be pulled.

In a triumph for free speech, Brown University acknowledged on its website the republication of the controversial peer-reviewed paper, which hypothesised that teenagers who came out as transgender were more likely to have friends who were transitioning and were influenced by YouTube videos and social media.
This is monkey see monkey do from these kids, bring back the goths.
The issue being, no different to pushing trannys as normal where you cannot grow out of getting your dick cut off, the damage done from being pumped full of drugs that suppress your puberty is similar. Looks like child abuse to me and a potentialy/hopefully a lot of lawsuits down the road when these kids grow up and realise the damage that was done to them.

In the age of the internet, were kids that are lost in a society which has itself lost the plot, they can find virtual online groups, driven by total nutcases that would otherwise not be an issue for society as they would be isolated otherwise if not for the net and a browser.
This allows for a lot of damage to be done, and its is being fueled by state and private institutions and their promoters that have created new roles for themselves as the leaders in these new fields they make a profession/living out of.

And this bit from the first article
A HSE spokesman added: “The HSE has worked with clinicians in Ireland and representatives of the transgender community to develop an agreed model of care.

“Tavistock have provided a service in Ireland for a number of years. They are supporting us to transition this service to Irish clinicians."

Developing a agreed model of care with the trasgender community ?

So the patients are now deciding the care they are to receive, it looks like the clinicians havent a clue whats going on and are letting the sick try to validate themselves through recreating more of themselves in society, but maybe i have this completely wrong.

Edit, right at the end said it all, the clinicians are being told what to do by tavistock, this is a mess.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2694

Non Registered Member
Not sure is the right thread.
I wonder how many of these institutions there are out there.
This was also in the sunday independant today.

Exporting our children to england, under the treatment abroad scheme, to be experimented on by the Tavistock Institute, this doesnt sit right with me. But they say it is being done under this crowd in Our Ladys Childrens hospital ?

This is monkey see monkey do from these kids, bring back the goths.
The issue being, no different to pushing trannys as normal where you cannot grow out of getting your dick cut off, the damage done from being pumped full of drugs that suppress your puberty is similar. Looks like child abuse to me and a potentialy/hopefully a lot of lawsuits down the road when these kids grow up and realise the damage that was done to them.

In the age of the internet, were kids that are lost in a society which has itself lost the plot, they can find virtual online groups, driven by total nutcases that would otherwise not be an issue for society as they would be isolated otherwise if not for the net and a browser.
This allows for a lot of damage to be done, and its is being fueled by state and private institutions and their promoters that have created new roles for themselves as the leaders in these new fields they make a profession/living out of.

And this bit from the first article
Developing a agreed model of care with the trasgender community ?

So the patients are now deciding the care they are to receive, it looks like the clinicians havent a clue whats going on and are letting the sick try to validate themselves through recreating more of themselves in society, but maybe i have this completely wrong.

Top Bottom