• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Invasion of the Libtards

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Time is wrong. It was the 50s and 60s I grew up. I was gone on and off later and experienced a society which was much more liberal- and in fact much more mature - than the one I left. You and your ilk remind me a lot of the folks from a time long gone. Good riddance to those shysters- they destroyed many lives in rural Ireland with their mentality.
Well whatever chip u have on yr shoulder, Get Therapy. Many Thousands, upon Thousands, of Innocent Irish People died for IRL, & we won't be giving up on Them, or IRL anytime soon ! Some of us have lived in other countries too, and I wouldn't call it more 'mature', just more 'secular' to the point where the neighbours don't talk to each other. That's how 'liberal' things can get. just an empty shell of materialist secularism, where people frown and avoid contact with each other.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Thank God, there are plenty around who still see the light and have not succumbed to conspiracy loonacy.
yes The Light that connects all the dots. once you've done the work. More & More people are becoming aware of the Zionist Agenda. & realizing that their Governments are Compromised. The 'Contrived' Crash of 2008 led a lot of people to dig deeper.

Last edited:

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
yes The Light that connects all the dots. once you've done the work. More & More people are becoming aware of the Zionist Agenda. & realizing that their Governments are Compromised. The 'Contrived' Crash of 2008 lead a lot of people to dig deeper.
Yes, the self hated that Olli demonstrates is now found all over Europe. We see it particularly in Germany, but France has also demonstrated incredible self hatred by electing a Rothschild rent boy as their President. At the back of that self hatred is always the Jewish influence.

Yes, the self hated that Olli demonstrates is now found all over Europe. We see it particularly in Germany, but France has also demonstrated incredible self hatred by electing a Rothschild rent boy as their President. At the back of that self hatred is always the Jewish influence.
More shyte. Macron worked once as a banker for Rothshild. But that does not mean they bought him forever.

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account

& look at Macron's cabinet.. mon dieu. even Nicolas Hulot has been added to trick the French youth (a celebrity environmentalist). They don't realize fully, it's kept hidden. Just wait till he Strips the Labour law to Shreads.......... RIOTS à go go.

Well whatever chip u have on yr shoulder, Get Therapy. Many Thousands, upon Thousands, of Innocent Irish People died for IRL, & we won't be giving up on Them, or IRL anytime soon ! Some of us have lived in other countries too, and I wouldn't call it more 'mature', just more 'secular' to the point where the neighbours don't talk to each other. That's how 'liberal' things can get. just an empty shell of materialist secularism, where people frown and avoid contact with each other.
Not talking to their neighbours....hmmmmm. Ever tried to learn the language of a country you stayed in ? You would be amazed what you would find out.

& look at Macron's cabinet.. mon dieu. even Nicolas Hulot has been added to trick the French youth (a celebrity environmentalist). They don't realize fully, it's kept hidden. Just wait till he Strips the Labour law to Shreads.......... RIOTS à go go.
You realize that a pension age of 60, a 35 hour working week and all those social welfare goodies are not possible at the moment with such a high debt ?
Get real- France needs reforms. Very badly.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Yes, how ironic that the French Left voted to gut workers pay and conditions rather than do what the French economy actually desperately needs, i.e. to leave the Euro and introduce a Franc that is 10% or more cheaper than the Euro. You can crush the workers into the dirt, but you will never make French exports affordable with a currency that is 10% too expensive.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
& WHO CREATED THAT DEBT .....?

Don't you Understand that That Kind of Huge Debt is 'CONTRIVED' to 'ENSLAVE NATIONS'. Who Owns the IMF...? The IMF is a PRIVATE Bank, with Shareholders.
They have GUTTED Africa. Looted it from Within. Hence, They Cause Migration in the first place. The IMF Offers 'Loans' with Extraordinary Interest Rates % that can NEVER be Paid. Soon After, they Offer 'Debt-Relief' IN EXCHANGE for Natural Resources, .....UNTIL ENTIRE OWNERSHIP OF THAT COUNTRY.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Not talking to their neighbours....hmmmmm. Ever tried to learn the language of a country you stayed in ? You would be amazed what you would find out.
I speak it fluently. It wasn't the language. It was the general cultural atmosphere, to be distant, not get 2 involved with others.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Yes, how ironic that the French Left voted to gut workers pay and conditions rather than do what the French economy actually desperately needs, i.e. to leave the Euro and introduce a Franc that is 10% or more cheaper than the Euro. You can crush the workers into the dirt, but you will never make French exports affordable with a currency that is 10% too expensive.
Ah yes, but lots of French youth voted Le Pen, but u are dealing with the Globalist Controlled Media, brainwashing daily the masses into Submission....