Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

Threads
That wench O'Connell is the most nauseating narcissitic bitch on the planet.
This is the job, protest, lie, be offended 100% of the time, solve nothing , but play the virtue signal crap for a living from D4 and just laugh at the working class lemmings that believe anything in the media,,

I certainly will NEVER vote for any Irish political party for the rest of my life, Renua for a protest vote maybe , but never will any of these fookers get a vote off me again, they have dis-enfranchised me 100% , fook em, pure scumbags pushing the murder of the human species,,

Threads
This is the job, protest, lie, be offended 100% of the time, solve nothing , but play the virtue signal crap for a living from D4 and just laugh at the working class lemmings that believe anything in the media,,

I certainly will NEVER vote for any Irish political party for the rest of my life, Renua for a protest vote maybe , but never will any of these fookers get a vote off me again, they have dis-enfranchised me 100% , fook em, pure scumbags pushing the murder of the human species,,
Fair ball Storybud, I can't wait until they come to my door, I used to think it was silly ranting to them at the doorsteps but I'm going to rant like a phucking maniac at any poor unfortunate who looks for a vote of me. Are you wide to that lady Gemma O'Doherty who is running for president - Grand Torino has a good interview with her. Worth a look. Worth a vote too I think.

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
White people prefer white people on dating apps — but that could be changed, study says

Dating applications can allow users to fall into their own racial biases while searching for a partner, a new study says.

But in their study, researchers from schools like Cornell University say the “sexual racism” that plagues apps like Grindr, Tinder and Bumble can be stamped out with a few simple changes. The end goal, the study says, is to promote more diverse pairings on the dating sites.

As noted by the study — which compiled data from prior research — white people are ten times more likely to receive a message from a black person on a dating app than they are to message the black user themselves. That suggests a hierarchy of attention on racial lines.

The study found other examples of inequalty in dating apps, including:

Asian men and black women have the lowest chance of receiving a message or a response.
White people of “all ages” prefer to go on dates with other white people.
College students are most likely to avoid going on dates with black women.

The study’s authors noted that OK Cupid itself experimented with pairing up users and saying they were “highly compatible” — even though they weren’t considered good matches — and found that the conversation between the two people often went well.

White people prefer white people on dating apps — but that could be changed, study says

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Amazon scraps secret AI recruiting tool that showed bias against women

The company’s experimental hiring tool used artificial intelligence to give job candidates scores ranging from one to five stars - much like shoppers rate products on Amazon, some of the people said.

“Everyone wanted this holy grail,” one of the people said. “They literally wanted it to be an engine where I’m going to give you 100 resumes, it will spit out the top five, and we’ll hire those.”

But by 2015, the company realized its new system was not rating candidates for software developer jobs and other technical posts in a gender-neutral way.

That is because Amazon's computer models were trained to vet applicants by observing patterns in resumes submitted to the company over a 10-year period. Most came from men, a reflection of male dominance across the tech industry. (For a graphic on gender breakdowns in tech, see: tmsnrt.rs/2OfPWoD)

In effect, Amazon’s system taught itself that male candidates were preferable. It penalized resumes that included the word “women’s,” as in “women’s chess club captain.” And it downgraded graduates of two all-women’s colleges, according to people familiar with the matter. They did not specify the names of the schools.

Amazon scraps secret AI recruiting tool that showed bias against women | Reuters

Top Bottom