Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

Threads
They have been given permission to butcher their babies, why don't they just get on with it and leave me in peace.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
They ahve been given permission to butcher their babies, why don't they just get on with it and leave me in peace.
They have no class. They wouldn't even consider the fact that a portion of the population find the legalisation of abortion reprehensible; instead they want to rub it in as much as possible.

Threads
They have no class. They wouldn't even consider the fact that a portion of the population find the legalisation of abortion reprehensible; instead they want to rub it in as much as possible.
I try and be philisophical about it and at least it wil be mostly babies of these nasty women who will be lost. They wont get to brainwash and condition more to their cult.
Whilst decent parents will continue to raise sensible citizens.
Almost Darwinian.

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
French Govt ad to highlight sexual harassment in the street.
As expected the abuser is a white fella on a bus, the victim is Muslim and those who intervene are a mixed couple (black man/white woman) obviously.
Comments and Dislike function disactivated as usual.

It's like a conveyor belt of anti-white propaganda these days.
Hilarious. The exact opposite of reality.
Imagine thinking people will fall for this shit.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
I try and be philisophical about it and at least it wil be mostly babies of these nasty women who will be lost. They wont get to brainwash and condition more to their cult.
Whilst decent parents will continue to raise sensible citizens.
Almost Darwinian.
ha that's a good way of looking at it. But we have to remember lots of great individuals have come from horrible parents. Beethoven being an example.

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Top Bottom