Hot The Invasion of the Libtards

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
The Soldiers of Destiny defending Ireland! ...………………………………………………………………………………………..……………………………………..Not :(.

From the Irish Daily Mail:

‘It’s very easy for us to be self-righteous about these things. I’m not sure where Irish public opinion would stand if we did have large numbers of boats, large numbers of people arriving on our south coast,’ said the Taoiseach. His comments came after he was rounded on earlier in the day by Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin for failing to criticise far-right Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban whose party forms part of the European People’s Party, of which Fine Gael is also a part.

Mr Varadkar said: ‘Victor’s view is that he wants Hungary to stay Hungarian — he often talks about the fact that in western Europe we have a different set of thoughts and a different set of values where it’s all about multiculturalism and integration.’

Fianna Fáil TD James Lawless said he was ‘shocked’ and ‘disappointed’ by the Taoiseach’s comments. He said: ‘I think to use a phrase like “he wants Hungary to stay Hungarian” and not challenge it is extremely disappointing’ he said. ‘It’s disappointing to hear him repeat a comment like that…. almost as a justification.’

So according to Fianna Fail's stance on Hungary, Ireland wishing to remain Irish is also by extension "extremely disappointing".

Its Twilight Zone stuff from where I'm sitting.

'Easy For Us To Be Self-Righteous About Immigration' Says Leo

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
The Soldiers of Destiny defending Ireland! ...………………………………………………………………………………………..……………………………………..Not :(.

‘It’s very easy for us to be self-righteous about these things. I’m not sure where Irish public opinion would stand if we did have large numbers of boats, large numbers of people arriving on our south coast,’ said the Taoiseach. His comments came after he was rounded on earlier in the day by Fianna Fáil leader Micheál Martin for failing to criticise far-right Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban whose party forms part of the European People’s Party, of which Fine Gael is also a part.

Mr Varadkar said: ‘Victor’s view is that he wants Hungary to stay Hungarian — he often talks about the fact that in western Europe we have a different set of thoughts and a different set of values where it’s all about multiculturalism and integration.’

Fianna Fáil TD James Lawless said he was ‘shocked’ and ‘disappointed’ by the Taoiseach’s comments. He said: ‘I think to use a phrase like “he wants Hungary to stay Hungarian” and not challenge it is extremely disappointing’ he said. ‘It’s disappointing to hear him repeat a comment like that…. almost as a justification.’

So according to Fianna Fail's stance on Hungary, Ireland wishing to remain Irish is also by extension "extremely disappointing".

Maybe there is still a few genuine blueshirts like the king in fine Gael.
Eoin o Duffy doesn't seen that bad now all things considered.

Murtinho

Donator
Premium Account

The horror!!!!! Imagine not wanting your country overrun by immigrants!!!!!!

Top Bottom