• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Invasion of Europe

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member

Those responsible for allowing mass immigration into Sweden have blood on their paws. They must pay for their actions.
The Swedish Government do their best to hide what is going on in their Country because they are Responsible for it ! ! !

The Same is happening in Ireland. The Government wants to hide what it is Responsible for ! !

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
I wonder will there be many like this fella in Ireland or Indeed Croke Park !

Basically a Supposed respectable front but look what the reality is !

Karloff

PI Member
I wonder will there be many like this fella in Ireland or Indeed Croke Park !

Basically a Supposed respectable front but look what the reality is !

Looks like someone spent a lot of time trawling through old Facebook posts from 7 years ago so they could get him to lose his job.

Is this why Facebook/twitter are still allowing users to say a wide range of things, as it may allow certain parties to pick and choose who gets what job in all areas of public life in the future based on some Facebook post they made ages ago?

That's another problem i have with woke culture, it allows for shadowy background figures to torpedo careers at will to in effect choose who is in power. In a free speech society you couldn't ruin a man's career because of something he said and that society sounds like a more just society to me. I do not want public figures to be chosen based on selective digging of old things they once said by sinister people.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member

Tom Clarke

PI Member
Somali migrant attacked a 8-year-old Swedish girl going home from school, dragged her into the bushes, strangled her, raped her, threatened her with a knife & said he would kill her parents is she spoke with the police. Prosecutor wanted him deported but judge said no.

Top Bottom