• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Invasion of Europe

Greengoose

PI Member
Ire

Ireland has too.

Scroll back through these pages..utter rubbish with no redeeming features that I can see..

They are all copies of each other...

People who arrived in Ireland uninvited, have no papers, passport visa or a credible reason for being here,Immediately attempt to grab a handout, have no resources no skills and nothing to offer but aggressive entitlement.

Criminals, gropers, welfare scammers, mud hut 'Royalty and increasingly it seems to me very violent people drawn here by handouts and the certainty that if they threaten to murder a uniformed Garda on duty it won't end up with a justified bullet in their thick scammers skulls.

Is there a turnstyle at Dublin Airport?? A desk and a small staff at every entry point is all that's required

Oh..and the will to do it..
Like the Covid 19 desks?

jpc

PI Member
Belgium is the Taliban capitol of the western world.
"The same youths had been employed by their municipality to raise awareness about the virus in their community."

I think they are doing a great job.
Will anyone actually notice?

Karloff

PI Member
"The same youths had been employed by their municipality to raise awareness about the virus in their community."

I think they are doing a great job.
Will anyone actually notice?
Good business minds. Expand the viability of their new positions into the distant future.
The future Bill Gateses of the continent.

Karloff

PI Member
While we in Europe are destroying our own heritage to make us feel better about the damage of colonialism in North Africa blacks killing blacks in the name of tribal, religious hatred goes on and on. One community the Fulani have proven adept at cruelty and predominately target Christians and they are largely ignored (The Guardian newspaper actually has a soft spot for them) but the Africans of this part of the world refer back to events long before Western colonialism as the source of their anger and passion... (there is no anger at colonialism, they pick that up when they arrive in Europe).

“What we are witnessing today from Fulani in Nigeria is a war of conquest of indigenous populations they started in the 1790s culminating in the fall of Hausa Gobir (now Fulani Sokoto) in 1804. They will never stop until everyone is subdued like they did to their Hausa hosts more than 200 years ago.

“Today, the once thriving Hausa culture that epitomised the pinnacle of black civilisation in the sub-Saharan Africa has been reduced to a bunch of street beggars, known as alimajiri, while Fulani that were previously their tenants are now their landlords, rulers and sadly killers too.

“Funny enough, that war that saw Fulani swallow Hausa has been slow burning and about to be unleashed on a grand scale across the South. This well-calculated move by the Fulani caliphate will extend their sphere of influence to the Atlantic Ocean as Uthman Dan Fodio had always intended//
I do not think it is a good idea to invite these people in, North Africans are primed for ethnic and religious war and conquest, it is what they have always been doing. I certainly agree it is not a good idea to give these people a struggle of their own in Europe and a sense of grievance.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
While we in Europe are destroying our own heritage to make us feel better about the damage of colonialism in North Africa blacks killing blacks in the name of tribal, religious hatred goes on and on. One community the Fulani have proven adept at cruelty and predominately target Christians and they are largely ignored (The Guardian newspaper actually has a soft spot for them) but the Africans of this part of the world refer back to events long before Western colonialism as the source of their anger and passion...

I do not think it is a good idea to invite these people in, North Africans are primed for ethnic and religious war and conquest, it is what they have always been doing. I certainly agree it is not a good idea to give these people a struggle of their own in Europe and a sense of grievance.
Blacks do a lot of killing Blacks !

Karloff

PI Member
What is interesting is that the Fulani Islamists 200 years ago convinced some members of the then dominant Hausa people to join with and fight for social justice (!) against the Hausa rule and then the Fulani took over and made the Hausa second class citizens! (I think there is a lesson in there somewhere for all the whites marching with the BLM groups). And so one slave trading civilisation was converted to another slave trading civilisation.

Until the Brits arrived and they may not have been altruistic but the fact remains the arrival of Europeans into Africa signalled the downfall of slavery there.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Top Bloke
The Guardian newspaper actually has a soft spot for them.
Saw this on Twitter Lol with tears

So The Guardian itself has links to the slave trade.

It's founder made his money from the slave intensive cotton trade, and the Guardian itself called Lincoln's "Proclamation of Emancipation" that declared slaves free as "Abhorrent"

Top Bottom