• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Hot The Invasion of Europe

colm from clonmel

PI Member

Florence

PI Member

Am I stupid?

I cannot see why Sweden who has generously accepted Somalis into their country should feel they have to make a contribution towards Somalia's national debt. I could understand if they were making a contribution and deporting all Somalians in their country - this would be money well spent but voting for this (with very limited opposition) makes no sense to me.

BSA

PI Member
Ire

Sweden has let in some absolute trash into their homeland.

Ireland has too.

Scroll back through these pages..utter rubbish with no redeeming features that I can see..

They are all copies of each other...

People who arrived in Ireland uninvited, have no papers, passport visa or a credible reason for being here,Immediately attempt to grab a handout, have no resources no skills and nothing to offer but aggressive entitlement.

Criminals, gropers, welfare scammers, mud hut 'Royalty and increasingly it seems to me very violent people drawn here by handouts and the certainty that if they threaten to murder a uniformed Garda on duty it won't end up with a justified bullet in their thick scammers skulls.

Is there a turnstyle at Dublin Airport?? A desk and a small staff at every entry point is all that's required

Oh..and the will to do it..

Top Bottom