Hot The Invasion of Europe

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

Greengoose

PI Member
According to sources, the confrontations are due to “misunderstandings” between rival “groups” of residents of Quinta do Mocho and Amador, highly Africanized areas of the Lisbon suburban areas.

Indeed!

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Found this great letter in one of todays papers:

"To those that blame immigration:

Blaming migration is the right wing’s propaganda message for getting into power.

Blaming minorities for your country’s problems is as old as the hills. The ancient Romans and Greeks used to do it too.

Hitler did it. Trump and Steve Bannon do it. Rodrigo Duterte and Victor Orban do it. Nigel Farage, Gerard Batten and Tommy Robinson do it.

The sad thing is that it works, especially amongst uninformed people who have personal gripes about life. They never blame the super rich and powerful people in office..."
:eek:

My goodness, 'great' just doesn't capture the profundity of that masterpiece, Olli, I've never seen it framed like that before, truly inspiring. Thanks for sharing that, Olli, honestly, it was well worth your effort, I can see why it would've touched you so deeply.

Praise Buddha, I do believe I'm healed.

Anglophile

PI Member
Why are British taxpayers funding Palestinian schools which promote TERRORISM?

BRITISH taxpayers are sending millions of pounds in foreign aid to fund Palestinian schools which openly promote terrorism.

The shock findings revealed that teachers at 24 schools in the West Bank are encouraging pupils to hate Israel and admire terrorists - who are likened to superheroes.

At least four schools are openly named after terrorists that range from the man who planned the murder of 11 Israeli athletes at the Munich Olympics and one after Amin al-Husseini, the infamous Grand Mufti of Jerusalem who backed Hitler and helped recruit for the SS.
Inside the schools, "martyrs" are posted on school walls and the children are encouraged to play "terrorists" in a game which sees them pretend to shoot Israeli soldiers.

Why are British taxpayers funding Palestinian schools which promote TERRORISM?

Anglophile

PI Member
As seen in Austria yesterday, those racist, Fascist right wing group leaders are as bent
as a nine bob note....

Karloff

PI Member
As seen in Austria yesterday, those racist, Fascist right wing group leaders are as bent
as a nine bob note....
Austria is a good friend of Israel. Israeli is riding the wave of the populist anti immigrant right in Europe.

But is also riding the wave of the pro immigrant centrist establishment in Europe.

Top Bottom