Hot The Invasion of Europe

atkin8

PI Member

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
All the World’s a Migrant Utopia

But here is the truth, however cruel and unpalatable. The moral argument against illegal mass immigration cannot be won.

Every illegal migrant has a story to tell about the terrible life he (most are men) had in his country of origin and the journey across the Sahara and the time in Libya waiting for a boat. It does not win the argument to say that these people are “bad” or “lazy” or “incompetent” or “spongers.” We are in Europe and they are in Africa by chance. It is not their fault that they were born there. Nor does it win the argument to say we should help them in their own countries. We know that we can never give enough help, and what help we do give will be pocketed by local tyrants.

The only way to stop mass immigration is to confront the issue as a question not of sympathy but of self-interest. Otherwise, they will nearly all get in.
by 2080, half the Italian population will be immigrants who arrived after 2018, or the child or grandchild of those immigrants.
What could possibly go wrong?

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
And apparently the dormitories that were good enough to house "migrants" on the German taxpayers' dime and now stand empty are not suitable for German students and homeless:

Studenten und Obdachlose dürfen nicht in leere Asylunterkünfte
I remember when the Bosnians were brought to Cherry Orchard Hospital Nurses Home back in the last century, the Nurses Home was in reasonable condition and was deemed good enough for Nurses to live there but for the Bosnians the whole place was gutted, toilets sinks and small kitchen areas were pulled out and walls floors and ceilings were all skimmed and painted new. Hundreds of thousands of Pounds was spent on the place when the Bosnians went on to be regular visitors to all the local courthouses for everything from Begging to Murders.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
PI Member
I am totally stunned.
Never thought I would see the day.
Hilary Clinton has said something I agree with !!

“I think Europe needs to get a handle on migration because that is what lit the flame,” Clinton said, speaking as part of a series of interviews with senior centrist political figures about the rise of populists, particularly on the right, in Europe and the Americas.

“I admire the very generous and compassionate approaches that were taken particularly by leaders like Angela Merkel, but I think it is fair to say Europe has done its part, and must send a very clear message – ‘we are not going to be able to continue provide refuge and support’ – because if we don’t deal with the migration issue it will continue to roil the body politic.”
And even as I was stumbling around in confusion at that I read Tony Blair say something I agree with as well !!
“You’ve got to deal with the legitimate grievances and answer them, which is why today in Europe you cannot possibly stand for election unless you’ve got a strong position on immigration because people are worried about it,” Blair said. “You’ve got to answer those problems.
Hillary Clinton: Europe must curb immigration to stop rightwing populists

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
An armed gang abducted an Italian volunteer from a village in south-east Kenya, shooting and wounding five residents in the raid, police said on Wednesday.

"The attackers fired indiscriminately at residents" before kidnapping the 23-year-old, who worked as a volunteer at an orphanage, during the attack after dark on Tuesday evening at Chakama, a small village in the coastal Kilifi county, police said in a statement.

Three children were among those injured, with one, a 10-year-old boy, shot in the eye, according to police. The wounded have been taken to hospital and police have been "deployed to track down the criminals".

Italy's foreign ministry named the victim as Silvia Romano. According to the Italian press, she is originally from Milan.

Ronald Kazungu, a Chakama resident who witnessed Romano's abduction, said the gang had come to the village looking for "the foreigner".

Italian woman kidnapped in Kenya

Top Bottom