Hot The Invasion of Europe

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Anarchy threatens France and within five years the situation could be irreversible – Ex-Minister

Tugdual Denis, editor in chief of French news outlet Valeurs Actuelles, tweeted a picture of an interview transcript where Gerard Collomb, France’s ex-Interior Minister, predicts France’s dislocation due to immigration.

Here’s the translated interview:

“- It’s really worrying. What I read every morning in police reports reflect a very pessimist situation. Relationships between people are very hard, people don’t want to live together…

– What is the responsibility of immigration?

– Huge. That’s why we’ve tried to change the law with Emmanuel Macron.

– Your law only attacks illegal immigration. The legal law allows the entry of 200,000 people in the territory each year.

– It’s true. We’re doing it step by step. But it’s still a problem.

– Do you think we don’t need immigration in France anymore ?

-Yes absolutely

– You were talking of the “vivre-ensemble” earlier (French expression for multiculturalism). What is happening?

– Communities in France are fighting each other more and more and it’s becoming very violent…

-What are you afraid of? A splitting? A secession?

– Yes, I’m thinking of that, that’s what is worrying me.

– How much time before it’s too late?

– I don’t want to scare people but I think soon.

– How much?

– It’s difficult to estimate but I would say that five years from now, the situation could be irreversible. Yes, we have five, six years to avoid the worst. After…”

Anarchy threatens France and within five years the situation could be irreversible - Ex-Minister

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
500 protesters march through German town after seven Syrian migrants are arrested for gang-rape of 18-year-old student

Hundreds of protesters have taken to the streets as a migrant gang are held for the four hour rape of 18-year-old girl outside a nightclub.

The Syrians between the ages of 19 and 29, along with a 25-year-old German, were arrested in Freiburg on Sunday in the south-western German state of Baden-Wuerttebmberg.

Freiburg's Mayor, Martin Horn, urged the AfD-organized protesters to remain 'peaceful' and refrain from 'further violence.'

Officials said the ordeal took place in bushes outside the venue after one of the suspects sold the victim ecstasy and bought her a drink on October 14.

500 march through German town after Syrians arrested for gang-rape | Daily Mail Online

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Migrant arrested for sexually assaulting three women and several sheep and goats in Germany

The German police have arrested a 28-year-old man from Eritrea for multiple sexual offences. The man targeted sheep and goats on a farm in Freiburg and sexually assaulted three women, as well.

Forensic investigators noticed that DNA of a sexual assault case from 11 May this year could be linked to several cases of animal sex attacks in spring 2017.

In May a 30-year-old woman was approached and tackled by a man with sexual intent. Fortunately she was saved by a passing cyclist.

On 12 June, another sex attack took place on a 31-year-old woman. Someone raped the woman or tried it, as no further details were given.

The latest sexual assault was on 1 July this year, with a man attacking a 20-year-old in a house entry way on her way home.

The Criminal Investigation Department identified the alleged perpetrator, who is the now arrested 28-year-old.

The collection of a DNA sample from the man showed a match with the sexual assault of 11 May and the attacks on animals in spring of 2017.

Migrant arrested for sexually assaulting three women and several sheep and goats in Germany

Top Bottom