Hot The Invasion of Europe

Threads
Mother of Plastic Jesus what do we do about those fooking Polskis and other former soviet state citizens beating hell out of each other and basically being dirty rotten criminals?

Prison sentences doubled for men who set fire to car with man in boot in crime like something committed by 'Isis and other crackpots' - Independent.ie
The Court of Appeal has almost doubled the prison sentences of two men who set fire to a car with a bound and gagged prisoner in the boot, in what was described as an “unbelievable” offence “akin to attempted murder”.

Polish nationals Kamil Lacki (34) and Krzysztof Niepogoda (37), both with addresses at Shalom, Pound Lane Borris, Co Carlow, pleaded guilty to arson, false imprisonment, assault, criminal damage and the cultivation of cannabis at various locations in the county in late December 2015.
They were sentenced at Carlow Circuit Criminal Court to six years imprisonment with the final year suspended by Judge Alice Doyle on December 8, 2017.
The Court of Appeal almost doubled their sentences today on foot of an appeal brought by the Director of Public Prosecutions. Members of the three-judge court described the offence as “akin to attempted murder”, “unbelievable” and the type of thing you see committed by “Isis and other crackpots”.
Lacki was resentenced to 9 years in prison while Niepogoda was given 10 years.
Giving judgment today, President of the Court of Appeal Mr Justice George Birmingham said the injured party, another Polish national, was invited to spend Christmas with the men at their home from Christmas Eve.
When he arrived, he was falsely imprisoned, assaulted and threatened which continued over the following three days. Initially he was punched all over his body and hit with what was described as a sheathed samurai sword and a baseball bat.
He was then brought to a forest in Milford, while bound and gagged in the boot of the men’s car. He was taken from that car and placed into the boot of his own car, which had been driven there in convoy, which was then set alight.
Before he was placed into the boot of his car, duct tape was removed so he could be questioned. Because of this, he was able to bite through the remaining duct tape in order to free himself.
As he got out of the boot, the men attempted to put him back in, but were unable, such was the heat of the fire. He was knocked onto the ground and they started kicking him.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Threads
As an ethno-nationalist who supports all Europe's ethnicities i.e an Irish Ireland, a British Britain - this is bloody outrageous stuff
You can't take a picture with someone who presents FACTS of Mohammadan gang-rape
This is fking crazy - if ever you thought we are not now in 1984 - we are well past it

Tommy Robinson: UK Soldier discharged "to make Muslim community happy"

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Poland will not sign UN Migration treaty: ‘We want Poles to be safe in their country’

With the Global Compact for Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration deal set to be formally adopted at the UN conference in Morocco 10-11 December, many countries have indicated potential problems the compact will cause.

Though not legally binding, the treaty could promote the facilitation of border crossing procedures.

Poland’s Interior Minister Joachim Brudzinsk said on Tuesday during a meeting of the G6 interior ministers in Lyon that Warsaw should not approve the UN migration deal.

Quoted by the Interior Ministry’s twitter account stating it was a threat to the national security: “The UN migration agreement is not in line with the priorities of the Polish government, which are ensuring security of Polish citizens and maintaining control over the migration flows”.

His opinion is that the draft UN migration deal would put Poland’s security at risk, and may encourage illegal migration.

“I will give recommendations to Prime Minister Mateusz Morawiecki not to sign the Global Compact agreement, which is going to be adopted in Marrakesh in December,” Brudzinski said.

Poland will not sign UN Migration treaty: 'We want Poles to be safe in their country'

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Bono wants Africa and the EU to join forces against Trump and the US and “take over the world”
He propagated for internationalism and more cooperation with Africa, which, according to him I, is the future. “People are nervous about nationalism, I’m really excited about internationalism,” he said.

He also highlighted the explosive population growth in Africa, and that the continent soon will have two billion inhabitants, which, according to him, is fantastic.

“People are nervous about uncontrolled immigration, and I understand that, but I’m so excited about what’s happening on our neighboring continent. I see incredible opportunities.

There are nearly two billion people in Africa. As we grow older and gruyere, they grow younger and more vibrant,” he continued.

According to Bono, Europeans and Africans should see each other as brothers, and “take over the world” together.

“While America is on its holiday from big ideas, we should sit across the table with our African partners, as equals and take over the world”, he explained.

He also said that, “the European Union must join forces with Africa to sideline Donald Trump and the US”.

Bono wants Africa and the EU to join forces against Trump and the US and "take over the world"

missy

PI Member
Threads
Bono wants Africa and the EU to join forces against Trump and the US and “take over the world”
He propagated for internationalism and more cooperation with Africa, which, according to him I, is the future. “People are nervous about nationalism, I’m really excited about internationalism,” he said.

He also highlighted the explosive population growth in Africa, and that the continent soon will have two billion inhabitants, which, according to him, is fantastic.

“People are nervous about uncontrolled immigration, and I understand that, but I’m so excited about what’s happening on our neighboring continent. I see incredible opportunities.

There are nearly two billion people in Africa. As we grow older and gruyere, they grow younger and more vibrant,” he continued.

According to Bono, Europeans and Africans should see each other as brothers, and “take over the world” together.

“While America is on its holiday from big ideas, we should sit across the table with our African partners, as equals and take over the world”, he explained.

He also said that, “the European Union must join forces with Africa to sideline Donald Trump and the US”.

Bono wants Africa and the EU to join forces against Trump and the US and "take over the world"
Old Chinese proverb say 'Never take open border advice from one who hides behind walls with security guards'.

Top Bottom