Hot The Invasion of Europe

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Ann Coulter on Swedish Television

“For 50 years, we have brought in immigrants from the third world. And whose wages are they driving down? The wages of the poorest.”, she said.

The editors on SVT must have torn their hair out when Skavlan then asked her if she is a feminist.

“Oh gosh, no. I don’t know what it means in Europe, but in the US it tends to mean that you’re an angry man-hating lesbian.”, she stated.

After a brief silence, and a resentful reaction from the audience, a stunned Skavlan replied “Well, it doesn’t does it?”

“It does!” Coulter confirmed.

“It works better if cultures stay in their own countries, that is genuine diversity as apposed to one blend”, she said.

“You want to end all cultures”, she told Skavlan, who denied that it is what he wants.

When Skavlan argued that the US “is all about immigration,” Coulter replied that he is wrong, and that the country is a former British colony built on freedom and nothing else.

She also likened Donald Trump to a necessary “cancer treatment” that could destroy mainstream media, and then let real, more ethical journalism emerge and replace it.

Brilliant Ann Coulter wrecks Norwegian journalist: "Mass migration will end all cultures"

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
'BBC got it wrong on migration': Peston admits BBC 'patronised' Britons and ignored them

THE BBC was blind to the effect of eastern European migration and got it "completely wrong", TV's Robert Peston has said. Mr Peston, 58, who was the corporation's business editor for nine years before joining ITV in 2014, said he was "embarrassed" at overlooking the damage to communities and at people raising concerns about the issue being wrongly accused of racism.

Mr Peston said he regretted looking at eastern European migration purely as an economist.

"Looking back on it I got it wrong and I feel embarrassed about this," he said.

"When we had all that migration from eastern Europe, people like me focused too much on the economic benefits in terms of the rate we were growing and not enough on the experience of communities.

"It is not, in my view, racist to be concerned if the composition of your community changes by something like 10 or 15 per cent points over a very small number of years.

"At the time I was at the BBC and let's be clear, the BBC got this completely wrong - we did not listen to millions of our viewers at the time."

Mr Peston, who described himself as a secular Jew, said Labour "has been too slow to take punitive action against people who have said some very disgusting things about Jews".

'BBC got it wrong on migration': Peston admits BBC 'patronised' Britons and ignored them

missy

PI Member
Threads

THE BBC was blind to the effect of eastern European migration and got it "completely wrong", TV's Robert Peston has said. Mr Peston, 58, who was the corporation's business editor for nine years before joining ITV in 2014, said he was "embarrassed" at overlooking the damage to communities and at people raising concerns about the issue being wrongly accused of racism.

Mr Peston said he regretted looking at eastern European migration purely as an economist.

"Looking back on it I got it wrong and I feel embarrassed about this," he said.

"When we had all that migration from eastern Europe, people like me focused too much on the economic benefits in terms of the rate we were growing and not enough on the experience of communities.

"It is not, in my view, racist to be concerned if the composition of your community changes by something like 10 or 15 per cent points over a very small number of years.

"At the time I was at the BBC and let's be clear, the BBC got this completely wrong - we did not listen to millions of our viewers at the time."

Mr Peston, who described himself as a secular Jew, said Labour "has been too slow to take punitive action against people who have said some very disgusting things about Jews".

This is excellent news.
It means the worm has turned.
Furthermore, if Peston is not scalded in the media, it means they've finally copped on too.

Had Brexit not happened, it would be business as usual.
Well done all those who voted for it.

Threads
This is excellent news.
It means the worm has turned.
Furthermore, if Peston is not scalded in the media, it means they've finally copped on too.

Had Brexit not happened, it would be business as usual.
Well done all those who voted for it.
More a case of damage limitation, every one of those crooks knew and understood the impact of mass immigration on local communities, now that the yokels are beginning to sharpen their pitchforks, they are rightfully getting worried. An eCONomist sounds about right.

Last edited:

Yazmina

PI Member
Threads
Any idea of cause for the outbreak ?

I bury (or cremate to be precise) my dad tomorrow.
His father died of polio.
Would make for an odd closing of the time loop if polio makes a comeback now.
Sorry for your loss. God bless you in this hard time.

D

Deleted member 2544

Non Registered Member
Any idea of cause for the outbreak ?

I bury (or cremate to be precise) my dad tomorrow.
His father died of polio.
Would make for an odd closing of the time loop if polio makes a comeback now.
I'm sorry for your loss.

Top Bottom