Hot The Invasion of Europe

Threads
More Ally Snackbars

"A suspect ‘of Pakistani or Afghan origin’ began ‘slashing passers-by’ on the Loire Quay in the north of the city on Sunday night."

Paris stabbings: English tourist 'stabbed in the head' as seven seriously hurt in savage knife attack
No no no, it wasn't terrorism according to Police. Neither was the other asylum seeker who attacked and stabbed people in France or the Muslim woman who attacked people in a French supermarket with a box cutter knife. Nope, no sir, Muslim asylum seekers doing what ISIS told them to do is not a terror attack nope, just mentally ill lone wolves, nothing to do with terrorism, nothing to see here, move along and keep drinking the Kool Aid.

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Video footage from an African who supports Salvini in Italy

Rough translation:

I've been here 15 years, always worked my ass off. Watching them do jackshit all day pisses me off, they are a disgrace and ruin Africa's reputation.

journo: what do you think about paying taxes

Eh, that too. They look well groomed with nice cellphones, then at the end of the month they go collect their welfare, I gotta pay taxes to fund it and so I'm tight on cash.

journo: are Italians racist?

You kidding? Italy holds the European record for taking in the largest number of Africans over the past few years, they bent over backwards over this shit. I got treated well, I have a family house etc. and I never had any problem, I really can't say they are racist.

journo: what do you think about what Salvini said?

He's right and I hope he goes through with it, I hope nobody impeaches him. I wish I could tell him to his face "keep going Salvini, don't let them stop you.

«Gli italiani non sono razzisti, sono stufi». Salvini posta il video del lavoratore di colore

Threads
Has anyone heard anything further on the guy who drove that car into Lyon airport and onto the runway? He looked black from a distance but I haven't seen a name, ethnicity or motive for his doing it?

Kershaw

Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Bleeding heart bell-end Ming Flanagan gets slaughtered in the comments for calling Orban dirt.

Top Bottom