Hot The Invasion of Europe

I have being with a few swedish girls on my travels and they all made a point that sex is just a physical thing and emotions should not be apart of it . found it strange but your posts are helping me to understand it now 😀
From my experience of Swedes, I'd say you'd have to be married to for at least 10 years with a minimum of 3 children before she'd let emotion be part of it :tearsofjoy:

Nicenin

Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
I travel to Sweden regularly. It is as bad as you have heard. Although many parts of Stockholm and Gothenberg are still perfectly pleasant, the change of the last few years s noticeable, especially in Gothenberg - the number of parts of Gothenberg I would walk around at night gets smaller every time I go there. Malmo is in dire straits - One of the companies I deal with was based in Malmo, but has moved north after numerous incidents of staff being attacked, vehicles burned etc. Most of the Swedes I know have left Malmo.
The Swedes seem to be divided neatly in two - a decreasing number refuse to admit anything is wrong, and believe (or at least say) that there is no problem, and if native Swedes become a minority, that's just fine. An increasingly large and vocal number are waking up. I know Swedes who have bought property in the far north, and are preparing themselves for an eventual civil war.

The national culture of lagom and tendency towards deep introspection, bordering on dispassion has made the Swedes ripe for invasion - they tend to avoid dealing with anything emotionally difficult or culturally challenging, which has been their undoing.
Thanks for that. I was in the Baltic states once but never Sweden.

I do sometimes wonder if some of the immigrants may move back to their own territories over time and for very primitive reasons. Effectively I can't envisage persons who are used to very hot and sultry climates living long periods in a country such as Sweden. If they do there could well be serious trouble en masse in the coming years if the ancient Scandinavian DNA starts to flare up again.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
Has anyone on here been to Sweden in recent years. I'd love to get an independent opinion from someone here of what the situation is actually like over there, ie is the online commentary exaggerated or a fair representation.
i have a Swedish friend they says Sweden has problems. they don't like to talk about it they are leftist collective country. but it's in the Swedish local papers... think this is the definitive work on it all by a swede that goes into the silence of the swedes!

Last edited:
Top Bottom