Hot The Invasion of Europe

It's shocking how our Court system is complicit in this repopulation scheme. Take a look at the Courts service page, the Supreme court is overturning the decisions of the High Court so that people with no right to asylum are allowed to appeal. Can someone tell me what the fookety fook Albanians are doing getting asylum here?

3 complaints in a school of a male student molesting 3 female students, in 1 case he touched a girls bottom in the other 2 cases he touched their private parts. The school described it as inappropriate touching but did not notify the children's parents about the incidents or do any paperwork on it. The parents only knew because their daughters told them. I smell a big ''tanned'' rat. I'm sure it was merely a ''cultural misunderstanding'' though. TUSLA are investigating, perhaps it's one of Zappone's man children.

Children removed from school as pupil is accused of groping girls - Independent.ie

Spain has had to load some migrants onto a ship to house them because there is literally nowhere else to put them. They had another 70+ arrive that Italy and Malta wouldn't accept and that brings the total of African arrivals to 2000 so far, this week alone.

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
Spain has had to load some migrants onto a ship to house them because there is literally nowhere else to put them. They had another 70+ arrive that Italy and Malta wouldn't accept and that brings the total of African arrivals to 2000 so far, this week alone.
100,000 and the Spanish will fold...

Top Bottom