Hot The Invasion of Europe

Rommel

PI Member
Threads
Cops across Western Europe need to make it a SOP to aim for the head the second these lads start to shout about Ali's snackbars.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
When I see these things I get very annoyed at folk like Max Flynn who have their heads buried in the sand. Its those folk who are foisting this destruction upon us. Make no mistake places in Ireland like Clonskea, Ballaghaderreen etc will be like this in no time a'tall and the traitors will have to account for themselves.

Threads
When I see these things I get very annoyed at folk like Max Flynn who have their heads buried in the sand. Its those folk who are foisting this destruction upon us. Make no mistake places in Ireland like Clonskea, Ballaghaderreen etc will be like this in no time a'tall and the traitors will have to account for themselves.
Yes anti-Irish people like you will have to account for your degenerate hate toward segments of society which reinforced and continue to reinforce a negative image towards nationalist movements causing the masses we reached out to, to be repulsed and shy away for fear of association and all the repercussions that was going to have. And here you now perch, content to vent that same negative angst as part of your festering hobby. Indeed, you will have to account for yourself.

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Look at the propoganda crap in Londons main newspaper with a claimed daily readership of 1.5 million

One of London’s biggest festivals starts today. Not Carnival, Pride or New Year’s Eve: it’s Ramadan.

I’ve lived in this city all my life. And in that time the Muslim month of fasting has gone from being a Muslim-only event to being as much a part of London as a black cab (or an Uber, depending on your preference).
Ramadan is a time when our fellow Londoners give us space to slow down, detox and spiritually connect

wasted years

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Myles, they had daggers, & Knives, some of them were Butchers Knives, 40 inches long, i looked at the whole thing. They are preparing for Battle, I really think they are going to attack the white 'christian' British People, & finish them off, i really do, i think they're planning & training, for that day.
There were hundreds of them, training, taking turns, chanting, some of them bleeding, but they were learning how to use the Knives with super efficiency, learning to twist it quickly, with their wrists, change from one foot to the other. This was no ceremony. It was Slaughter Practice. It was on Voice of Europe Facebook page, but was taken down. It was very serious in my opinion.
minorities accross the western world are being whipped into an anti christian white hysteria.
we will be blamed for every modern day ill and historical sin.
the hook noses will of course, fan the flames.
"This is America" has done what other political songs haven't: it went No. 1 - CNNPolitics

Top Bottom