Hot The Invasion of Europe

Una

Donator
Premium Account
People of African descent consistently claim how they're proud of their heritage, if that is so, why are they stealing ours?
because they're trying to claim European hertiage, attached to whiteness, seen as having more 'status', & wealth, but they cannot deny their Own Ethnic identity or Ancestry, nor remove it, or deny it, because it's visible.

Una

Donator
Premium Account
A bunch of Muslims whipping their own backs with flails and such like in some sort of crazy ceremony. You'd often see them do it in the middle east. Self flagellation.
What was going on in this video? It's been removed
Myles, they had daggers, & Knives, some of them were Butchers Knives, 40 inches long, i looked at the whole thing. They are preparing for Battle, I really think they are going to attack the white 'christian' British People, & finish them off, i really do, i think they're planning & training, for that day.
There were hundreds of them, training, taking turns, chanting, some of them bleeding, but they were learning how to use the Knives with super efficiency, learning to twist it quickly, with their wrists, change from one foot to the other. This was no ceremony. It was Slaughter Practice. It was on Voice of Europe Facebook page, but was taken down. It was very serious in my opinion.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
Premium Account
I sure wouldn't put it past them. Can you imagine these guys up against the English Soy Boys with their skinny jeans and gay looking manicured beards? Fukking slaughter!