• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Hot The Invasion of Europe

The manner by which European politicians are receiving the so-called, 'refugee crisis' and/or mass immigration is the personification of greed and the act of self-serving itself. They are planning for Europe and everything it once was to be completely flipped on its head, to be so rundown with a lack of morals, culture and identity by 2040-2050 it is undeniably irreparable. However, I believe it is my faith which makes me feel sorry for them despite my underlying detest and resentment, they love money more than their own kin. They do not care about the lives their children and/or grandchildren will lead, whether their own blood will consequently live in a country by which locals are culled or raped by violent foreigners entering the country with either false circumstances, a hostility towards the Irish, or both. They know they'll either be dead or not far off it by the time the country descends into utter chaos, when this agenda comes to a head.

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Alexander Gauland excoriates Merkel over her immigration policy Bundestag speech (English subtitles)

Excellent speech and biting polemics, as usual. The AfD roil the waters every time one of their MdB's approaches the podium and the unabashed manner in which they call a spade a spade, particularly when it concerns Islam, shows they are serious as a funeral:

There is sometimes a strange symbiosis between the AfD and Left Party, and one can see this by the body language and facial expressions of some of their MdB's when a speech is given. Same goes for the FDP.

Here's Gauland's first speech in parliament, in which he blasts Germany's invade-the-world-invite-the-world policy vis-a-vis Afghanistan:

Dr. Gottfried Curio is a brilliant wordsmith and he infuriates at least two-thirds of the parliament when he lets loose. Here's his first speech in parliament:

Last edited:

Una

Donator
Premium Account
Excellent speech and biting polemics, as usual. The AfD roil the waters every time one of their MdB's approaches the podium and the unabashed manner in which they call a spade a spade, particularly when it concerns Islam, shows they are serious as a funeral:

There is sometimes a strange symbiosis between the AfD and Left Party, and one can see this by the body language and facial expressions of some of their MdB's when a speech is given. Same goes for the FDP.

Here's Gauland's first speech in parliament, in which he blasts Germany's invade-the-world-invite-the-world policy vis-a-vis Afghanistan:

Dr. Gottfried Curio is a brilliant wordsmith and he infuriates at least two-thirds of the parliament when he lets loose. Here's his first speech in parliament:

Wow ! Great to see them finally say it : Population Replacement. We're very lucky they finally arrived on the scene.

Kershaw

Premium Account
The manner by which European politicians are receiving the so-called, 'refugee crisis' and/or mass immigration is the personification of greed and the act of self-serving itself. They are planning for Europe and everything it once was to be completely flipped on its head, to be so rundown with a lack of morals, culture and identity by 2040-2050 it is undeniably irreparable. However, I believe it is my faith which makes me feel sorry for them despite my underlying detest and resentment, they love money more than their own kin. They do not care about the lives their children and/or grandchildren will lead, whether their own blood will consequently live in a country by which locals are culled or raped by violent foreigners entering the country with either false circumstances, a hostility towards the Irish, or both. They know they'll either be dead or not far off it by the time the country descends into utter chaos, when this agenda comes to a head.
Well said. Straight to the cold hard truth of the matter.

radioledger

Donator
Political Irish
Finland knife attacker tells court he was 'in war against women'
A Moroccan man told a court in Finland he was "in war against women" when he went on a rampage in the Finnish city of Turku last year, stabbing two women to death and wounding eight more people, local media reported.
Abderrahman Bouanane, at the time a 22-year-old asylum seeker, spoke in district court on Tuesday, where he is on trial on charges of murder and attempted murder "with terrorist intent".
Finland knife attacker tells court he was 'in war against women' - Independent.ie

radioledger

Donator
Political Irish

radioledger

Donator
Political Irish
MACRON: EUROPE ENTERING AGE OF ‘UNPRECEDENTED’ MASS MIGRATION, ‘SHARES DESTINY’ WITH AFRICA

‘Bombshell’ population growth in Africa means Europe is entering an “unprecedented” age of mass migration, Emmanuel Macron has said, asserting that the two continents’ destinies are “bound”.

“The migratory phenomenon we are facing will be historic,” declared the French president in a television appearance Sunday night, when he announced that “great poverty”, “climate change”, and “geopolitical conflicts” will see Africans flooding into Europe “for many years to come”... estimates that the number of Africans living in Europe will grow from nine million to between 150 million and 200 million within the next 30 years.

Macron: Europe Entering Age of 'Unprecedented' Mass Migration, 'Shares Destiny' with Africa | Breitbart

Una

Donator
Premium Account
MACRON: EUROPE ENTERING AGE OF ‘UNPRECEDENTED’ MASS MIGRATION, ‘SHARES DESTINY’ WITH AFRICA

‘Bombshell’ population growth in Africa means Europe is entering an “unprecedented” age of mass migration, Emmanuel Macron has said, asserting that the two continents’ destinies are “bound”.

“The migratory phenomenon we are facing will be historic,” declared the French president in a television appearance Sunday night, when he announced that “great poverty”, “climate change”, and “geopolitical conflicts” will see Africans flooding into Europe “for many years to come”... estimates that the number of Africans living in Europe will grow from nine million to between 150 million and 200 million within the next 30 years.

Macron: Europe Entering Age of 'Unprecedented' Mass Migration, 'Shares Destiny' with Africa | Breitbart

Such a LIAR, Traitor, SICKO Macron, He's Really SICK in the head, Before Then, the French will Boot HIS ASS OUT !

He's absolutely right. The only difference is he WANTS this to happen, and we don't.

The 9 million Africans we have today are quite frankly nine million too many. Europe will not survive 200 million more of them in a recognizable form, the historic homeland of whites will be lost with all its cultural heritage, and the survival of the white race itself will be at grave risk. It's the ultimate calamity, and must be stopped AT ANY COST!

If civil war and a brutal ethnic cleansing is what it takes, then that's what must be done. It's about securing a future for our peoples!

Africans can have their future too - in Africa.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Translated via google but you get the picture. These are German kids who were bullied by their immigrant class mates.

Bullying in Berlin schools: "I am marginalized because I'm German"

The story of a daughter "I would like to tell the story of my daughter, whose death was among other things a consequence of the bullying and the indifference of her school. She complained already in the 9th grade about her classmates at a high school, they emptied her life with comments and things like satchels, pens made it difficult to steal. She skipped school, which told us this only after seven days. In addition, an eating disorder was diagnosed, which was also the subject of the students. Unfortunately not constructive. What and if anything was done with her and the students on the part of the school, we did not learn.

At the time she expressed the desire to change to another high school. But unfortunately her grades had dropped sharply - she was actually a good student, had also skipped a class in elementary school - and bullying is not sufficient reason for a change of school, my letter was there pressed by the school secretary directly into the hand, with the explanation that there would be no room for such children at the school.

My daughter continued to drag through the 10th grade. She closed her own personal protective wall and tried to ignore the others. In the 11th grade it got better, the class structure was dissolved and in the upper school some new nice students came into their lives. We breathed a bit. Unfortunately, she also started to suffer from depression and experimenting with drugs.

In the second half of the 11th grade, she was only sporadically in school for about six weeks, which I myself had to find out, the school did not feel it necessary to inform us quickly, which I still do not understand with a child who already has a story in this direction. When asked about this, my daughter told me that she just could not stand it anymore at school and we decided to take her out of class after grade 11. She would have needed six weeks for that. But the thought seemed so unbearable to her that she took her life at the end of May last year, on the day of her 16th birthday.

Now, almost a year later, we are still thinking about the many "Hättes", one of them is just whether a change of school could not have prevented that. "

"Marginalized as a German student" "I'm in seventh grade on a high school in Schöneberg. There I am marginalized because I am German and eat pork. It is blasphemed in Turkish and Arabic about me. In German, I am insulted as a son of a bitch or fucked whore. In addition, I am sometimes beaten and kicked. If I get too close to other boys, they call me gay and kick me. Girls in my class are called sluts when they wear strapless shirts. I've been trying to change school for many months but can not find a free place to go to school. The school office and the school do not help me. We need to query each school individually, but the seventh grade is full everywhere. "

Mobbed because of migration background "I am a migrant graduate and have been bullied since the beginning of my schooldays. In the 10th grade in ethics, we began to talk about religion. Unaware, I began to talk about my own views and to share my thoughts. The next day, my teacher came to class and looked at me and said, 'You are oppressed! Your religion is misogynistic and you do not have your own opinion either! 'With this sentence she started her monologue about' my 'religion and why I was oppressed. For two hours my teacher and my classmates took me down, insulted me and banned my mouth. I was alone and powerless, as were many others affected by bullying, racism and discrimination. "

"Offenders are protected" "My daughter has been bullied since last summer. Meanwhile, she is scratching herself, has depression. She was already in a clinic and is still in psychiatric treatment. Bullying is a big problem at my daughter's school. I have met with some parents and we want to do something about it together with the school, unfortunately our hands are tied in many things, because we always have to clarify everything with the school management. The problem is also that the financial resources of the school are severely limited, so you do not have many options. It's really sad how the perpetrators are being protected and the victims have to fight to get their lives back on track. "

"Only at high school did it stop" "Unlike many examples, the bullying in me can not be fixed by external characteristics or a reference to origin or religion. I was just a bit different in my way. Somewhat closer to the water, more impatient, more dreamy perhaps ... Anyway, I was bullied every day in elementary school every day for six whole years. Paper balls were thrown at my head, it was said I had 'the plague', I was shoved and kicked, spat on, sprinkled with juice, my things were thrown in the trash. I eventually gave up telling my parents about the bullying because I did not want to worry them. The teachers apparently could not do anything. It only stopped when I got to high school. "

https://www.tagesspiegel.de/berlin/mobbing-in-berliner-schulen-ausgegrenzt-weil-ich-deutscher-bin/21160592.html