Hot The Invasion of Europe

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
I told her that your principle concern was Ireland totally losing its Irish character, I don't think she gets that though because she believes in a generation or two always these people will have become "more Irish than the Irish themselves". Now unlike White Nationalists I don't believe that biology is destiny 100 per cent, but it is always a part of human destiny (the degree in which it is I believe varies from person to person); as the saying goes "Blood will out". The thing that puzzles me about a lot of the Gaystapo is that they are hardened materialists and YET they often extremely uncomfortable with admitting any biological determinism.

I believe that many Western women like Minerva fantasize about being brutally raped by virile young Muslim men. I'm sure the trauma would be all the more for that if they were actually raped - but this rape fantasy does seem to motivate a lot of their words and actions.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
35 people killed in a niteclub in Istanbul tonight. and so it goes on...

How sad to think that this was once the greatest European city on Earth - Constantinople. Rome was a mere provincial town in comparison. When one wants to understand the intentions of Islam towards Europe, one only has to think of the fate of our beloved Byzantium.

Threads
I believe that many Western women like Minerva fantasize about being brutally raped by virile young Muslim men. I'm sure the trauma would be all the more for that if they were actually raped - but this rape fantasy does seem to motivate a lot of their words and actions.

well that 50 shades book certainly sold very well, must have been men buying it

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Though, I must admit I did buy Fifty Sheds of Grey. Not sure what Freud would have made of that.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
There is an unspoken alliance between the scum who mis-rule Europe and the untermenschen of the Middle East and Africa. Sadly, the good people of Europe have thus far failed to make an alliance between the good people of the Middle East and Africa - which is why Libya was gang raped as TV entertainment in Europe. Vladimir Putin sat on his hands while Libya was being raped, but, finally, he went into action to save Syria from the rat scum untermenschen.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ToJFB4WJ48&t=29s

Threads
48 stains of semen found after refugee gang rape mother of two

Rafi Bahaduri, translator for the Swedish state and one of the accused gang rapists

Translated from Fria Tider:

The Swedish mother of two was gang-raped to the sound of laughter and joyful shouts by at least nine refugees at a refugee camp in Småland Mariannelund, Sweden.

The woman was almost apathetic [mistranslation for 'apatisk'?] after the rape and still feels that she has something stuffed in the genital area.

Today, the prosecutor presented the evidence, consisting of semen probes, against nine men, of whom several defends their actions against the woman.

‘She is a whore,’ says the Swedish Migration Board interpreter Bahaduri Rafi, 25, who is one of the defendants. …

Prosecutor Gunnar Brodin disclosed that forensic scientists found 48 semen stains in the refugee apartment where the gang rape took place. Inside the victim’s rectum and farther up the digestive system was recovered sperm from at least four people.

In total, nine men are connected to the rape.

Besides the sadistic gang rape, which was committed by Afghan refugees, the mother of two was close to death because her airways was clogged during the rape, stated courtroom clerk Charlotte Bokelund during the trial. …

The mother of two, who have chosen to follow the trial, repeatedly felt so bad that she had to leave the courtroom to vomit.

48 stains of semen found after refugee gang rape mother of two
48 spermafläckar efter flyktingarnas gruppvåldtäkt
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, How are these savages getting away with this treatment of women. European men are pussies.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Threads
You are an 4ssh0le if you think any poster on here welcomes IS. Try to educated yourself so you can differentiate between Muslim and Islamist terrorists and then you can start to contribute with some intelligence rather than from a perspective of ignorance.
You are subhuman filth who facilitates IS & then pretends everyone else is to blame.

Pity you weren't in the Bataclan....

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Jesus, Mary and Joseph, How are these savages getting away with this treatment of women. European men are pussies.

Europeans are a defeated and colonized race. European manhood has been castrated and made to serve the Jewish Overlord. A European man must watch his wife and his daughter being raped before his eyes and like it - or else he is a wacist.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
Europeans are a defeated and colonized race. European manhood has been castrated and made to serve the Jewish Overlord. A European man must watch his wife and his daughter being raped before his eyes and like it - or else he is a wacist.
If people have daughters they should force them to take martial arts classes before the government bans them.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
Threads
I wouldn't be so sure about however these days you never know. However I know a girl who goes into ecstasies over getting her other half to dress up in an SS uniform but she will be staying far away from the likes of National Action. That said I believe that sexual perversion can arise from very often from people having unsatisfactory sex and we know from their own survey that 50 per cent of Isis Times reading women have never reached orgasm. The thing about Libtardism is that it often looks askance at strong feeling and intensity in the general run of life; but you don't have those in other areas you are very unlikely to have them in the bedroom. What a lot of girls do have though is this fantasy of making "bad boys" good through their "love"; maybe she has narcissism (another cause of bad sex) strong enough to believe that she can cure Takfiri lula corner boys through her wonderfulness? Extremely dangerous thinking and if she has it I hope and pray that she catches herself on.

Top Bottom