Hot The Invasion of Europe

Would be good if you would keep to the title thread instead of turning it into an anti-Muslim sectarian rant. What does reading the bible have to do with providing the facts. You and Pastor McConnell would be a great source of facts right enough and you could try to outdo each other as to hates Muslims the most. Pastor James insists despite their satanic ways, he can bring them to redemption - what do you offer other than a good hiding?

We have humoured sectarianism far too long in Ireland and its time to get rid of this stupid hatred peddled by those who always find a new target to hate. The Prods are behaving themselves to have a go at the Muslims and portray them as barbaric provides the new sectarian mantra. - Time to move on from the old and bring in the new.
I'm afraid that a lot of Libtards out there are just as unthinking, superstitious and fanatical as Pastor McConnell.

Also the "Prods" (not being to PC yourself there eh?) is a very board category that stretches from Shamnesty International gaystapo types at St Georges to glue sniffing Loyalist "Pastors" to pious Auld Lichters to ordinary working people just trying to clothe and educate their kids and get on with life however I'm glad you mentioned the Prods; certain Ulster Prods Germany should have no problem letting into their country, but other ones they would be wise to refuse entry to. Same with Muslims; educated Ishmaelis are one thing and over sexed Sunni lumpens are quite another.

P.S. Given that one of Tadgh's greatest heroes was a Muslim I don't think he is down on Muslims per se. I think the major thing for him is that he doesn't want Ireland to lose its Irish character. To me that is an understandable position.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
There are plenty of those if you want the comparison. Apologies in advance if they do not fit Muslim / immigrants only filter.

On 24 February 2015, a mass shooting occurred at the Družba restaurant in the town of Uhersky Brod, Czeck Republic Nine people were killed, including the gunman, 63-year-old Zdeněk Kovář, who committed suicide after a standoff with police that lasted nearly two hours. In addition, one other person was injured. Uherský Brod is 260 kilometers (160 miles) east-southeast of the Czech capital Prague.
The shooting was one of the two deadliest mass murders in the country's peacetime history, alongside a 1973 vehicular rampage committed by Olga Hepnarova. The circumstances of the shooting led to an examination on the gun politics of the Czech Republic and police rules of engagement against active shooters.[ Czech media speculated that the rampage may have been triggered by an apparent attempt of the authorities to review Kovář's mental state.
Kovář entered the Družba building at about 12:30 pm, the restaurant's busiest daylight time. Around 20 people were in the small restaurant at the time. Armed with a CZ 75B pistol, which is manufactured in the town, and an Alfa 820 revolver, Kovář opened fire without any warning immediately after entering the restaurant, shooting his victims directly in the head. Eight died immediately or soon afterwards.

Reuters. Retrieved 24 February 2015.

On 9 April 2011, six people were killed by a gunman who entered the Ridderhof mall in Alphen aan den Riijn, Netherlands, Using a rifle, 24-year-old Tristan van der Vlis shot several people and then killed himself, reportedly with a different firearm. There were seven deaths, including the killer, and 17 wounded, making it the deadliest assault attack in the Netherlands since the 2009 attack on the Dutch Royal Family.
Gunman kills six in Netherlands shopping centre - BBC News

I could go on and on but you understand that such criminality and killings which you seek to highlight are mirrowed by other non-Muslim, non-immigrant crime on a comparable basis.

Which only goes to show we have enough scum of our own without bringing in the dregs of the Middle East and Africa. As the President of Nigeria said, most of the Nigerians coming to Britain are the criminal element - who are disgracing the name of Nigeria. And Ireland is getting the same filth.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
I'm afraid that a lot of Libtards out there are just as unthinking, superstitious and fanatical as Pastor McConnell.

Also the "Prods" (not being to PC yourself there eh?) is a very board category that stretches from Shamnesty International gaystapo types at St Georges to glue sniffing Loyalist "Pastors" to pious Auld Lichters to ordinary working people just trying to clothe and educate their kids and get on with life however I'm glad you mentioned the Prods; certain Ulster Prods Germany should have no problem letting into their country, but other ones they would be wise to refuse entry to. Same with Muslims; educated Ishmaelis are one thing and over sexed Sunni lumpens are quite another.

P.S. Given that one of Tadgh's greatest heroes was a Muslim I don't think he is down on Muslims per se. I think the major thing for him is that he doesn't want Ireland to lose its Irish character. To me that is an understandable position.

I'm not down on Muslims at all. I point out that Europe is now getting the dregs and scum of the Muslim world, but that is nothing against Muslims in general. I'm against mass immigration. I don't care if the immigrants are all angels from heaven - it's all about the numbers.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
You are an 4ssh0le if you think any poster on here welcomes IS. Try to educated yourself so you can differentiate between Muslim and Islamist terrorists and then you can start to contribute with some intelligence rather than from a perspective of ignorance.

Most of the Muslims coming here are Islamist fanatics who hated the fact that there is some level of civil secular society in their own countries and support terrorism there to impose Sharia Law. They intend to impose Sharia Law here too as soon as their numbers become large enough. The day may come when Christian Europeans have to flee to secular Syria to escape Sharia Law in Europe.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
We have humoured sectarianism far too long in Ireland and its time to get rid of this stupid hatred
Importing tens of thousands of Muslim Brotherhood Takfiri terrorist supporters in not a good way to get rid of sectarianism.

I'm not down on Muslims at all. I point out that Europe is now getting the dregs and scum of the Muslim world, but that is nothing against Muslims in general. I'm against mass immigration. I don't care if the immigrants are all angels from heaven - it's all about the numbers.
Tadhg Gaelach ;"Most of the Muslims coming here are Islamist fanatics who hated the fact that there is some level of civil secular society in their own countries and support terrorism there to impose Sharia Law. They intend to impose Sharia Law here too as soon as their numbers become large enough. The day may come when Christian Europeans have to flee to secular Syria to escape Sharia Law in Europe.

Importing tens of thousands of Muslim Brotherhood Takfiri terrorist supporters in not a good way to get rid of sectarianism".

You say you are not down on Muslims at all and then go on to make the comments above, and many worse, which demonstrates Islamophobia.

If you were only against the numbers of immigrants , then you would indeed have a very fair case and one which I have sympathy with.
The problem is that right wingnuts seek to high-jack the reasonable concerns that people have against mass migration and use it for their own agenda which includes the usual white supremacist ideals of the neo-Nazis and the demonisation of all Muslims as you do.

Which only goes to show we have enough scum of our own without bringing in the dregs of the Middle East and Africa. As the President of Nigeria said, most of the Nigerians coming to Britain are the criminal element - who are disgracing the name of Nigeria. And Ireland is getting the same filth.

Are you misquoting or have you a source in which President Buhari characterised most Nigerian emmigrants to Britain as criminals?

My link of his statment is different as per; Telegraph: Nigerians and Crime - The New Observer

48 stains of semen found after refugee gang rape mother of two
Hamburg teenagers walk free after gang-rape conviction

A group of teens in the northern German city of Hamburg were handed suspended sentences despite video evidence of their crimes. The presiding judge said the perpetrators appeared 'repentant.
In the wake of the news that a group of teenagers were unlikely to see any real punishment for gang-raping a 14-year-old girl and leaving her for dead, citizens of the German city of Hamburg called for new rules regarding violent crime committed by minors. On Monday, an online petition calling for the teens to see jail time had garnered some 21,000 signatures.
"The sexual self-determination and integrity of a woman must have more weight than any concern for the perpetrators," [of sexual crimes,] says the petition.

Four youths sexually assaulted a drunk 14-year-old girl and left her for dead outside in freezing temperatures while a fifth teenager filmed the crime, during which time he shouted out instructions like a film
director.
Hamburg teenagers walk free after gang-rape conviction | News | DW.COM | 24.10.2016

Top Bottom