Hot The Invasion of Europe

Approximately 50% of British muslims think homosexuals should be killed. Do you not consider these to be extremist??
I simply do not believe this figure. You can post any poll or statistic you like. The real figure of homophobic muslims is probably the same as for the Christian part of the society.
You are aware that a Christian society like Uganda has the death penalty for homosexuality ?
Just look what scum was just voted into the White House-Mike Pence. Ooooppsss.....

Art

Donator
Premium Account
I simply do not believe this figure. You can post any poll or statistic you like. The real figure of homophobic muslims is probably the same as for the Christian part of the society.
You are aware that a Christian society like Uganda has the death penalty for homosexuality ?
Just look what scum was just voted into the White House-Mike Pence. Ooooppsss.....
Do you believe the videos these Islamists post of themselves throwing gay men off the tops of buildings?

Can you produce similar evidence of Christians exhibiting the same behaviour?

Btw you are wrong about Uganda, the law was slapped down by the constitutional court.

They are by no means a tiny fraction. Far from it. The KSA has spent $50 billion worldwide over decades indoctrinating millions of Muslims through their madrassas into their twisted belief. That is why Pakistan is such a mess and such a massive source of terrorism.

I would worry that 23 % of British Muslims want Sharia law in Britain; do you not consider these to be extremists?
I doubt that figure too. Hysteria rules and anything is good enough these days to be thrown at Muslims.
I have been around for some decades. Met many Muslims. Worked with them. Lived besides them. The vast majority are decent people.
There are bad apples alright. Those Salafists are scum.
But you are still trying to paint them all with the same dirty brush.

Do you believe the videos these Islamists post of themselves throwing gay men off the tops of buildings?

Can you produce similar evidence of Christians exhibiting the same behaviour?

Btw you are wrong about Uganda, the law was slapped down by the constitutional court.
Slapped down might be right. But still nothing is alright in the Christian World.
I want to be honest here. This will be painful to any gay in this forum. So anybody who is gay should close this thread and stop reading.

In our society- which is a Christian one- Gays/Lesbians are still regarded as sick and perverted. Jokes are made about them left, right and centre. It starts early in life and the first thing kids learn in the school yard is that a Gay/Lesbian person is something terrible. Every day, anywhere this behaviour is repeated in the adult world with the same actions and jokes.
Gays and Lesbians are NOT accepted and seen as something dirty and unnatural. This view is held by the VAST majority of the population. REGARDLESS of what people say in public or what they voted on. Just think of what you said about your polls you try to use to bolster your crusade. Make no mistake- there is ABSOLUTELY no difference between a Christian and a Muslim in that question. The Gay and Lesbian movement might think something different about the situation- but they are fooling only themselves.
We have Taidgh and Catherine here in the forum who openly talk about their views on Gays or Lesbians. Jokes are being made about Gays and Lesbians- just yesterday I was linked by Taidgh to them- and "liked" in word and action by D4. Talk about a civilised forum- no difference to p.ie.
Now stop throwing shit at the Muslims and have a long hard look at your own religion.

PS I am not a gay person.
I am neither a Christian, Jew or Muslim
I do not share the views of the majority of people - either Muslim or Christian- towards gays or lesbians.
I believe that the judgement of people regarding their sexual preference is the real perversion.

Art

Donator
Premium Account
Slapped down might be right. But still nothing is alright in the Christian World.
I want to be honest here. This will be painful to any gay in this forum. So anybody who is gay should close this thread and stop reading.

In our society- which is a Christian one- gays are still regarded as sick and perverted. Jokes are made about them left, right and centre. It starts in life and the first thing kids learn in the school yard is that a gay/lesbian person is something terrible. Every day, anywhere this behaviour is repeated in the adult world with the same actions and jokes.
Gays and Lesbians are NOT accepted and seen as something dirty and unnatural. This view is held by the VAST majority of the population. REGARDLESS of what people say in public or what they voted on. Just think of what you said about your polls you try to use to bolster your crusade. Make no mistake- there is ABSOLUTELY no difference between a Christian and a Muslim in that question. The Gay and lesbian movement might think something different about the situation- but they are fooling only themselves.
We have Taidgh and Catherine here in the forum who openly talk about their views on gays or lesbians. Jokes are being made about Gays and Lesbians- just yesterday I was linked by Taidgh to them- and "liked" in word and action by D4. Talk about a civilised forum- no difference to p.ie.
Now stop throwing shit at the Muslims and have a long hard look at your own religion.

I do not share the views of the majority of people - either Muslim or Christian- towards gays or lesbians.
I believe that the judgement of people regarding their sexual preference is the real perversion.
First off you have no idea what religion I have if any and so you really can't comment on it.

And secondly I think your ideas on gays are decades out of date. The VAST majority of the population have no issue with homosexuals these days. I do think the militant homosexuals get up people's noses with their 'look at me, look at me' antics but other than that I don't believe many could care less about other people's sexuality

Thirdly I think your ideas on Christianity are possibly hundreds of years out of date. It is a long long time since Christians behaved in the barbaric fashion we see some sects of Islam indulge in on a daily basis.

And the data from the poll I cited was extracted from the following Guardian article. I don't think there are many who would accuse the Guardian of being right wing, anti-gay or anti-Muslim.

Half of all British Muslims think homosexuality should be illegal, poll finds
However, when asked to what extent they agreed or disagreed that homosexuality should be legal in Britain, 18% said they agreed and 52% said they disagreed, compared with 5% among the public at large who disagreed. Almost half (47%) said they did not agree that it was acceptable for a gay person to become a teacher, compared with 14% of the general population.
In a series of questions on the terror threat in Britain, 4% said they sympathised with people who took part in suicide bombings (1% said they completely sympathised and 3% said they sympathised to some extent), and 4% said they sympathised with people who committed terrorist actions as a form of political protest generally.

Of course you will always find some Westernised people who will argue (erroneously in my opinion) on a theological basis that homosexuality is wrong but there is a big difference between intellectual debate and fucking people off the tops of buildings.

Last edited:
First off you have no idea what religion I have if any and so you really can't comment on it.

And secondly I think your ideas on gays are decades out of date. The VAST majority of the population have no issue with homosexuals these days. I do think the militant homosexuals get up people's noses with their 'look at me, look at me' antics but other than that I don't believe many could care less about other people's sexuality

Thirdly I think your ideas on Christianity are possibly hundreds of years out of date. It is a long long time since Christians behaved in the barbaric fashion we see some sects of Islam indulge in on a daily basis.

And the data from the poll I cited was extracted from the following Guardian article. I don't think there are many who would accuse the Guardian of being right wing, anti-gay or anti-Muslim.

Of course you will always find some Westernised people who will argue (erroneously in my opinion) on a theological basis that homosexuality is wrong but there is a big difference between intellectual debate and fucking people off the tops of buildings.
You have trouble accepting reality.
When you are at work- listen out for the first Gay joke you hear. Then remember what I said. The penny may might drop then.
As I said above- those "ordinary" Joes and Marys are right in this forum.
You still try to equal nutters with the ordinary Mohammad on the street. As long as you are stuck in that pattern you will run around in circles and keep barking at the Muslims.

Art

Donator
Premium Account
You have trouble accepting reality.
When you are at work- listen out for the first Gay joke you hear. Then remember what I said. The penny may might drop then.
As I said above- those "ordinary" Joes and Marys are right in this forum.
You still try to equal nutters with the ordinary Mohammad on the street. As long as you are stuck in that pattern you will run around in circles and keep barking at the Muslims.
You really are decades out of date. In companies these days a gay joke would lead to a very quick exit out the door!!!!!

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account

In our society- which is a Christian one- Gays/Lesbians are still regarded as sick and perverted. Jokes are made about them left, right and centre. It starts early in life and the first thing kids learn in the school yard is that a Gay/Lesbian person is something terrible. Every day, anywhere this behaviour is repeated in the adult world with the same actions and jokes.
Gays and Lesbians are NOT accepted and seen as something dirty and unnatural. This view is held by the VAST majority of the population. REGARDLESS of what people say in public or what they voted on. Just think of what you said about your polls you try to use to bolster your crusade. Make no mistake- there is ABSOLUTELY no difference between a Christian and a Muslim in that question. The Gay and Lesbian movement might think something different about the situation- but they are fooling only themselves.
We have Taidgh and Catherine here in the forum who openly talk about their views on Gays or Lesbians. Jokes are being made about Gays and Lesbians- just yesterday I was linked by Taidgh to them- and "liked" in word and action by D4. Talk about a civilised forum- no difference to p.ie.

What's this "liked in word in action by D4" garbage?

I'm Pro Human Rights for LGBTQ but anti Gaystapo.

Stop trying to blame others on your outrageous libel of Gays.

The Lost Sheep

Political Irish
Look at what immigration has done to the UK.

The country is fucked.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7Iu6eKq__8

A group of 30 children attacked two police officers and stomped on a man's head when they gathered to watch a fight between two girls after school.
The 'truly shocking' and 'violent' incident was caught on camera and shows the youngsters - most still wearing their school uniform - attack the officers.
They had all gathered outside the school in New Cross, south London, to witness the arranged fight - which had been publicised on WhatsApp.
The uniformed officers - a man and a woman - both suffered blows after being kicked and punched by the large mob.

Read more: Footage shows mob of schoolchildren attacking police officers outside New Cross school | Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

French politicians outraged after baby boy is named after Toulouse Jewish school attacker
The municipality of Nice, in southern France, wants to block Muslim parents from naming their son Mohamed Nizar Merah, a namesake of Islamic jihadist Mohamed Merah.
Nice was the site of the 14 July 2016 terrorist attack which the terror group Islamic State claimed and in which 86 people were killed and 434 injured.A baby was registered at the beginning of November under the name Mohamed Nizar Merah – evoking that of terrorist Mohamed Merah, who went on a motorcycle shooting rampage in 2012 , killing three soldiers, a rabbi and three children at a Jewish school in Toulouse, France.
http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/en/news/politician-outraged-after-french-baby-boy-is-named-after-toulouse-jewish-school-attacker-11-5-2016
This is a 7 day old story but no less outrageous for that. While the coverage above refers to the murder of Jews by this terrorist, it fails to point out that the killer targeted Muslim soldiers in his killing spree.

Top Bottom