Hot The Invasion of Europe

Kershaw

Premium Account
We absolutely need to err on the side of caution. If there is any evidence an individual holds radical Islamic views they should not receive shelter in the EU.
Unfortunately that doesn't screen their children's views nor their children's children and as the recent C4 documentary discovered, each generation of Muslims has more extreme views than the last.
That was shown in a 2006 Irish poll as well.
Look at how Muslims have impacted Sweden, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, the UK and ask yourself if you want that in Ireland too.
However, I think it would be useful to screen all people's views who wish to immigrate to this country before they are allowed to at the very least.

Unfortunately that doesn't screen their children's views nor their children's children and as the recent C4 documentary discovered, each generation of Muslims has more extreme views than the last.
That was shown in a 2006 Irish poll as well.
Look at how Muslims have impacted Sweden, Belgium, France, the Netherlands, the UK and ask yourself if you want that in Ireland too.
However, I think it would be useful to screen all people's views who wish to immigrate to this country before they are allowed to at the very least.
Another poll....what did we learn about polls after the last few elections ? Of course this poll lifts your propaganda boat. And Channel 4 was part of the lying "libtard" media" yesterday. As soon as they show something usefull for your cause, they become "trustworthy media". Like all those gutter press links you and others flood this forum with.

Art

Donator
Premium Account
Nothing wrong with your view.
You are clearly dodging the issue. Any fart made by some arsehole in the EU is reported by Kershaw for months now to whip up emotions.
It is Muslims themselves who have the highest numbers of victims due to terrorist attacs. Inside AND outside the EU.
One member of a Christian order in France was killed. We have no infos who did it for what reason whatsoever.
The same time 77 people get killed in Iraq. We know the reason, done by ISIS. Not a word here.
Why not report both ? If it was an ISIS attac in France, both cases are twinned and need to be mentioned both.
If it was no ISIS attac in France- why report it here ?
Breathtaking double standards alright- and very revealing !
I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

'Dog Bites Man' is not news 'Man Bites Dog' is.

Religion based violence is so endemic to some Muslim countries it is no longer newsworthy. To say we do not want the same level of violence to become the norm in the EU is hardly racist or xenophobic.

There needs to be a discussion on if and how Islam is compatible with our Western way of life. It seems to me Islam is far more than just a religion; it is a dictate which controls every facet of an individual's life and thus affects culture, human rights, paedophilia, the interaction with people of other faiths and even the legal system they have allegiance to. Much of this is simply incompatible with our values and so there can only be conflict if nothing is done to address it.

Immigration works when people move to another country and work to integrate into that society. When huge numbers of immigrants enter your country and set about trying to remodel the society of their hosts to suit their world view then that is not immigration - it is an invasion.

Kershaw

Premium Account
Another poll....what did we learn about polls after the last few elections ? Of course this poll lifts your propaganda boat. And Channel 4 was part of the lying "libtard" media" yesterday. As soon as they show something usefull for your cause, they become "trustworthy media". Like all those gutter press links you and others flood this forum with.
Did you watch the Trevor Philips documentary 'What British Muslims Really Think?'
It was more than a poll. It was a deep study.

Art

Donator
Premium Account
Come on now. This tactic of always attacking the source is wearing a bit thin. :confused:

I am not sure what point you are trying to make.

'Dog Bites Man' is not news 'Man Bites Dog' is.

Religion based violence is so endemic to some Muslim countries it is no longer newsworthy. To say we do not want the same level of violence to become the norm in the EU is hardly racist or xenophobic.

There needs to be a discussion on if and how Islam is compatible with our Western way of life. It seems to me Islam is far more than just a religion; it is a dictate which controls every facet of an individual's life and thus affects culture, human rights, paedophilia, the interaction with people of other faiths and even the legal system they have allegiance to. Much of this is simply incompatible with our values and so there can only be conflict if nothing is done to address it.
Sigh...doging the issue or not wanting to know.
Islam is not much more different than Christianity. As soon as you leave the headcases out of both religions, you find no problems with them.
The trouble is that due to terrorists making headlines over the last few years Islam has got a bad reputation. Go back 20 years- and you had not such an amount of islamophobic nutcases as today. Hysteria is being whipped up left, right and centre.
A lot of this stuff was created by Soviet/US/UK/France imperialist adventures in the Islamic world. I am not a bit surprised if angry youngsters are taking up arms and more. Of course agitated by islamic nutcase godfathers in the background. Same mechanism as in the North actually.
What is needed is a stop of ALL military adventures in the ME- yes, that includes Russia as well. Let them settle the score without any help.
A controlled and supervised immigration into Europe is another way of dealing with the problems.
But pointing the finger at the Muslims is just dumb and very counterproductive.

Did you watch the Trevor Philips documentary 'What British Muslims Really Think?'
It was more than a poll. It was a deep study.

Tell me all about those voters who said they vote for Hillary, but voted for Trump.
What do Muslims really think of ? Thinking of how to chop your head of ?
They think the same as you and me....as simple as...eat,fuck,sleep and work.
The headcases think the same idiotic shit in very religion- but they are not the majority. They are a tiny splinter trying to highjack the crowd.

Art

Donator
Premium Account
Sigh...doging the issue or not wanting to know.
Islam is not much more different than Christianity. As soon as you leave the headcases out of both religions, you find no problems with them.
The trouble is that due to terrorists making headlines over the last few years Islam has got a bad reputation. Go back 20 years- and you had not such an amount of islamophobic nutcases as today. Hysteria is being whipped up left, right and centre.
A lot of this stuff was created by Soviet/US/UK/France imperialist adventures in the Islamic world. I am not a bit surprised if angry youngsters are taking up arms and more. Of course agitated by islamic nutcase godfathers in the background. Same mechanism as in the North actually.
What is needed is a stop of ALL military adventures in the ME- yes, that includes Russia as well. Let them settle the score without any help.
A controlled and supervised immigration into Europe is another way of dealing with the problems.
But pointing the finger at the Muslims is just dumb and very counterproductive.
I think before wasting any more time on this discussion you need to acquaint yourself with the tenets of the Salafist branch of Sunni Islam as espoused and exported worldwide by the barbarians of the KSA. To summarise Salafists believe they need to get back to their roots. The Quran is to be taken quite literally and any moderating interpretations in the intervening 1400 years are to be expunged. Although not the only branch of Islam which advocates intolerance and murder these are the Muslims which need to be banned from entering the EU as a priority.

Art

Donator
Premium Account
Tell me all about those voters who said they vote for Hillary, but voted for Trump.
What do Muslims really think of ? Thinking of how to chop your head of ?
They think the same as you and me....as simple as...eat,fuck,sleep and work.
The headcases think the same idiotic shit in very religion- but they are not the majority. They are a tiny splinter trying to highjack the crowd.
Approximately 50% of British muslims think homosexuality should be illegal. Do you not consider these to be extremist??

I think before wasting any more time on this discussion you need to acquaint yourself with the tenets of the Salafist branch of Sunni Islam as espoused and exported worldwide by the barbarians of the KSA. To summarise Salafists believe they need to get back to their roots. The Quran is to be taken quite literally and any moderating interpretations in the intervening 1400 years are to be expunged. Although not the only branch of Islam which advocates intolerance and murder these are the Muslims which need to be banned from entering the EU as a priority.
I am well aware of those guys. I did not come down with the last shower.Howeever, it might have escaped your attetion that this crowd of nutters is only a tiny fraction of the Islamic religion. Again you try to besmear the vast majority of decent Muslims with the behaviour of nutcases.This seems to be the problem for you- you fell for your own propaganda.

Art

Donator
Premium Account
I am well aware of those guys. I did not come down with the last shower.Howeever, it might have escaped your attetion that this crowd of nutters is only a tiny fraction of the Islamic religion. Again you try to besmear the vast majority of decent Muslims with the behaviour of nutcases.This seems to be the problem for you- you fell for your own propaganda.
They are by no means a tiny fraction. Far from it. The KSA has spent $50 billion worldwide over decades indoctrinating millions of Muslims through their madrassas into their twisted belief. There are 24,000 madrasas funded by the KSA in Pakistan alone. That is why Pakistan is such a mess and such a massive source of terrorism.

I would worry that 23 % of British Muslims want Sharia law in Britain; do you not consider these to be extremists?

Last edited:
Top Bottom