Hot The Invasion of Europe

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
Premium Account
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
1,148
Likes
787
Points
113
Location
Dublin
#1
Well why not, the other side has slowed to a crawl, nobody seems to be posting any more, so im going to start this thread here.

The Invasion Of Europe.

Whilst the struggles of forums and websites continue the invasion has continued across Europe.  Last week 56,000 arrived in KOS alone, so much for things calming down before winter.

1 group even attempted successfully to get to Cyprus to a British military base!

Like it or not Europe is being invaded, the description of invasion is

 [font=arial, sans-serif]an act of [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]invading[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder. 2. : the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful.[/font]

Well we are being invaded by thousands of people who through no fault of their own will ultimately be hurtful to the region of Europe.  We cant and don't have the resources to support all these people, and to be frank its not our problem.

During WW2/WW1 brave men and women from both side didn't run away from the war, they stood and fought for their country, they didnt flee and head to a safe haven for cash benefits!

Do we need to help these people? Yes by giving aid and supports, but inviting them into our own homes will only mean more will come until the invasion becomes a flood.
 
OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
Premium Account
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
1,148
Likes
787
Points
113
Location
Dublin
#2
German Village of 102 Braces for 750 Asylum Seekers

01village-photo2forweb-master675.jpg





In early October, the district government informed Sumte’s mayor, Christian Fabel, by email that his village of 102 people just over the border in what was once Communist East Germany would take in 1,000 asylum seekers.



His wife, the mayor said, assured him it must be a hoax. “It certainly can’t be true” that such a small, isolated place would be asked to accommodate nearly 10 times as many migrants as it had residents, she told him. “She thought it was a joke,” he said.


But it was not.



[size=x-small]He said he realized that there was no point in trying to block the plan when, at the initial meeting, he asked Mr. Götz, the regional official in charge of finding places for migrants, whether Sumte had any choice. “You have two options,” he said he was told. “Yes, or yes.” Mr. Götz declined to be interviewed. http://www.nytimes.com/2015/11/01/w...ype=Homepage&module=second-column-region&_r=1[/size]
 
Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
Premium Account
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
1,148
Likes
787
Points
113
Location
Dublin
#3
Staggering interactive map shows wave of migrants flocking to Europe each day migrant-flow-615542.jpg


In the last three years more than 1.3million people have arrived in the Eurozone to seek asylum.


[font=Arial, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, sans-serif]The majority of those who make it to Europe are coming from countries like Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan which have been devastated by conflict.[/font]


The eye-opening graphics show the true scale of the exodus, with movements plotted daily and each dot representing 25 to 50 people.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-wave-of-migrants-flocking-to-Europe-each-day
 
OP
OP
TheKing

TheKing

King of Fine Gael
Donator
Premium Account
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
1,148
Likes
787
Points
113
Location
Dublin
#4
German Asylum Coordinator: "Refugees often ask me: When will I get my house and my car?"


Sometimes they do not like the food, which is why it has happened before that they just throw it on the floor. In Carinthia they went on strike because they demanded 2,000 euros pocket money. Refugees have misconceptions of the "Promised Land" of Austria or Germany.

How wrong they are, shows now an article in the Dachauer Rundschau. Therein the asylum coordinator Isabell Sittner (District Office Bayern) was interviewed about her work. On the question of the editor, what the asylum seekers most lacking, Isabell Sittner responds the following:

e28c0b7addf48cc7b770dfb8564eaac0_1.jpg [/font]




http://www.ariva.de/asyl_a868424

https://www.unzensuriert.at/content...-oft-Wann-bekomme-ich-mein-Haus-und-mein-Auto

https://translate.google.de/transla...ch-mein-Haus-und-mein-Auto&edit-text=&act=url
 

Neutron

Political Irish
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
825
Likes
522
Points
93
#5
Still the refugees are coming, but in Europe the barriers are rising

Austria and Slovenia have said they will erect fences to stem the flow of migrants. As countries seek national answers to a regional crisis, what happened to solidarity in Europe?

3366.jpg


]Thousands of refugees stream across the Croatian border just a few hundred metres from Jurja’s small shop each day, but in her sleepy hillside village the passing strangers are invisible.
“They are taken on trains from the south into Slovenia, we never see them,” she says, as she packs up milk and chocolates in a country where the continent’s refugee crisis has been more a question of travel logistics than resettlement.


The hundreds of thousands of travellers who arrived in Greece without documents since the start of this year almost all want to travel north to countries they believe offer a better chance of safety and a new life. So officials in countries along the way have focused on helping them travel as quickly and safely as possible, providing food, shelter, medical help and transport before handing them across borders towards their final destination.

But the cracks in that strategy are starting to show as Germany reconsiders its welcome for refugees, and the onset of cold weather has brought not the expected fall in the number of travellers but an increase in desperate journeys. http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/oct/31/austria-fence-slovenia-wire-europe-refugees

seriously looking at the barrier erected, that wont stop anyone getting through.
 
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
10
Likes
0
Points
1
#7
The King said:
Well why not, the other side has slowed to a crawl, nobody seems to be posting any more, so im going to start this thread here.

The Invasion Of Europe.

Whilst the struggles of forums and websites continue the invasion has continued across Europe.  Last week 56,000 arrived in KOS alone, so much for things calming down before winter.

1 group even attempted successfully to get to Cyprus to a British military base!

Like it or not Europe is being invaded, the description of invasion is

 [font=arial, sans-serif]an act of [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]invading[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder. 2. : the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful.[/font]

Well we are being invaded by thousands of people who through no fault of their own will ultimately be hurtful to the region of Europe.  We cant and don't have the resources to support all these people, and to be frank its not our problem.

During WW2/WW1 brave men and women from both side didn't run away from the war, they stood and fought for their country, they didnt flee and head to a safe haven for cash benefits!

Do we need to help these people? Yes by giving aid and supports, but inviting them into our own homes will only mean more will come until the invasion becomes a flood.
Different day, different site but the same old sh!te from you King. 


Like it or not Europe is being invaded, the description of invasion is

 [font=arial, sans-serif]an act of [/font][font=arial, sans-serif]invading[/font][font=arial, sans-serif]; especially : incursion of an army for conquest or plunder. 2. : the incoming or spread of something usually hurtful.[/font]
Which army is invading?

Well we are being invaded by thousands of people who through no fault of their own will ultimately be hurtful to the region of Europe.  We cant and don't have the resources to support all these people, and to be frank its not our problem.
Remind me who elected you to speak on behalf of 'We'?

During WW2/WW1 brave men and women from both side didn't run away from the war, they stood and fought for their country, they didnt flee and head to a safe haven for cash benefits!
And then one thinks you can't sink any lower into the mire of dis-ingeniousness, we are  treated to this pile of garbage revisionism. 

And to reduce the plight of the refugees to a search for 'cash benefits' illustrates for all the disgusting small minded bigot you are.    

 but inviting them into our own homes will only mean more will come until the invasion becomes a flood.
No one has demanded you invite anyone into your home so no need for you to decry what other people choose to do.
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
63
Likes
0
Points
6
#8
Its a mess, could very well lead to the end of Schengen.

Any solution needs to come at an EU level, but just taking in the refugees isn't enough. If they are taking them in, they need to start massively expanding government services like education to get these people integrated into society and start the process of issuing passports.
 

TheWexfordInn

Donator
Premium Account
Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2015
Messages
2,121
Likes
2,177
Points
213
#9
Dan_Murphy said:
Its a mess, could very well lead to the end of Schengen.

Any solution needs to come at an EU level, but just taking in the refugees isn't enough. If they are taking them in, they need to start massively expanding government services like education to get these people integrated into society and start the process of issuing passports.

The increase required in spending on government services is scary. In the UK it is believed that 900,000 additional primary school places will be needed due to the the baby boom created by the immigration wave. Add on to that the additional resources that will be required on the health service and transport systems, before you even think about the Social Welfare bill and its all adding up to a future where there ain't gonna be enough Government services to go around and the everyday experience of citizens receiving Government services is going to deteriorate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-30802494
 
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
63
Likes
0
Points
6
#10
TheWexfordInn said:
The increase required in spending on government services is scary. In the UK it is believed that 900,000 additional primary school places will be needed due to the the baby boom created by the immigration wave. Add on to that the additional resources that will be required on the health service and transport systems, before you even think about the Social Welfare bill and its all adding up to a future where there ain't gonna be enough Government services to go around and the everyday experience of citizens receiving Government services is going to deteriorate.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-30802494
This is my concern. If we take them in thats fine, but if we just shunt them into ghettos separate from the rest of us with no education or job prospects then the only thing we are taking in is social unrest in years to come.
 

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Premium Account
Member
Joined
Oct 31, 2015
Messages
9,929
Likes
4,550
Points
313
#11
I do not listen to Michael Savage but he seems to have a point. liberalism is a mental disorder. This chat of providing services is serious insanity. One poster says that nobody is asking another poster to take anyone into their home. Unfortunately dillusion like that is widespread. Every taxpayer is being forced to pay for these people who are mostly useless to a modern society. Europe is screwed.