The Invasion of America

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
It is actually folks like you who are the invaders. YOU should not be there at all- hypocrite!

OP
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
It is actually folks like you who are the invaders. YOU should not be there at all- hypocrite!
We went through this before on a previous thread, Einstein. Writing words in all capitals and using exclamation points until hell wouldn't have it don't give your retorts any more gravitas.

We went through this before on a previous thread, Einstein. Writing words in all capitals and using exclamation points until hell wouldn't have it don't give your retorts any more gravitas.
You cannot deny that you are a foreigner in a land which does not belong to you!

OP
OP
Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
Nobody owns anything. If i kick your door down in the middle of the night and steal all your belongings, they don't belong to you, they belong to me.
It's no use, Colm. He/She/It's demented to the point of being declared non compos mentis. He's nothing more to offer than superficial, cucked defenses of globalism and loads of abuse.

Nobody owns anything. If i kick your door down in the middle of the night and steal all your belongings, they don't belong to you, they belong to me.
If you kick in my door at night, I will show you my latest gadget. It will be the last thing you will ever see!

Top Bottom