The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

atkin8

PI Member

Templar

Donator
PI Member
I Blame FG/FF and their choice to make us a Secular state. I realy feel we should have have a referendum on the matter.

BSA

PI Member
Probably get it overturned on appeal.. they really are just that weak...

Lots of Africans ('refugees') down near where I live in the south east with multiple families..

Poligamy... is how they live in Africa and most of the third world and if they're let it's how they will try to live in Ireland..it not acceptable and it's a crime here. But if you accept their fraudulent asylum fairy stories you'll get poligamy ..and worse

Or...

she'll just show up anyway..an airplane ticket seems to be all you need.. deportation numbers are miniscule..a couple of hundred in 2019.. most of those had been appealing for years..

BSA

PI Member
I Blame FG/FF and their choice to make us a Secular state. I realy feel we should have have a referendum on the matter.
Poligamy is a criminal offence under Civil ( Common) Law and always has been..

I find it unbelievable what is being tolerated in Ireland from economic migrants from the third world.. they're openly breaking our laws and the Irish 'Government' are pretending not to notice..

IRELAND UNITED

PI Member
Poligamy is a criminal offence under Civil ( Common) Law and always has been..

I find it unbelievable what is being tolerated in Ireland from economic migrants from the third world.. they're openly breaking our laws and the Irish 'Government' are pretending not to notice..
Let's remember men and women can live together and call one

another husband and wife.

Being married by the state is quite another matter.

Reactions: BSA

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Top Bottom