• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Myles O'Reilly

Deported
PI Member
Top Bloke
Mags that was actually the teacher he slammed.

Myles O'Reilly

Deported
PI Member
Top Bloke
It sure is Mam. Smashed her to the ground he did. The Principal has probably told her to take one for the team for the sake of diversity.

Save me Jeebus

Donator
PI Member
It sure is Mam. Smashed her to the ground he did. The Principal has probably told her to take one for the team for the sake of diversity.
In Drogheda? I'm trying to get this through to my husband.... The violent tribalism, the lack of work ethics, the lack of any ethics... the fraud, the blatant racism against whites. He looks at me like I'm mad most of the time, but even he was shocked at this.

Esatdigiwank

PI Member

Myles O'Reilly

Deported
PI Member
Top Bloke
In Drogheda? I'm trying to get this through to my husband.... The violent tribalism, the lack of work ethics, the lack of any ethics... the fraud, the blatant racism against whites. He looks at me like I'm mad most of the time, but even he was shocked at this.
You are a true daughter of Grainne Mam. Its normally the other way around with blokes trying to talk sense into their womenfolk.

Top Bottom