The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

BSA

PI Member
:lol: You mean how many Irish are in Poland working their asses off, pumping their GNP?
Less than 2000 Irish citizens are resident in Poland.. Half are spouses of Poles..

The Irish government admits to 122.000 Poles resident in Ireland.. The Polish embassy says that is a 'grossly underestimated' figure..

roc_

PI Member
Less than 2000 Irish citizens are resident in Poland.. Half are spouses of Poles..

The Irish government admits to 122.000 Poles resident in Ireland.. The Polish embassy says that is a 'grossly underestimated' figure..
Yeah, I was being sarcastic.

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
I hear you’re an anti-racist now Tadhg Gaelach?

Always was. Being against the New Plantation does not require one to be a racist. That's a fact that you boys find difficult to understand.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Had a quick read of the Indo propaganda rag today,, the College pull out part,

Yep,, White Irish girl at the top and , of course the Black bogus asylum Seeker next to her,, turns out the bogus asylum seeker
and his mother conned the Irish people through the asylum process and he got a , wait for it,,, "Scholarship" to Clongowes (15 to 20K a year)
off the backs of the Irish taxpayer (cos he is Black, talk about 100% Racism) and is trying to get into Trinity (more free fees) ,

The Irish Fake news gives us a 100% State Sponsored RACISM in action story (no native white Irish kid is getting these breaks)

Why are we voting for SCUM that want to replace us in our own Country and bend over backwards with our taxes to do it ?
Them Jesuits always love the young black boys!

political-animal

PI Member
Today's papers are covering the winding up of Atlantic Philanthropies.

Our Story

Rather than shoulder his fair share of the U.S. tax burden Chuck Feeny 'gave away' $8 Billion to influence government policy across the world. Chuck spent €1.3 Billion of this in Ireland alone, mostly handed out to NGO's focused on refugee issues. Should billionaires be allowed subvert the democratic process, to cheat the exchequer to facilitate their pet projects in this manner? We can see the dangers of this kind of 'philanthropy' now more clearly than ever with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funding the W.H.O., G.A.V.I. etc to influence global health policies to their own direct financial gain. Billionaires Are Getting Richer During The COVID-19 Pandemic While Most Americans Suffer

The Field Marshal

PI Member
We have an Invasion of Europe thread, but the invasion and plantation of Ireland is well under way and deserves a thread in its own right.
Indeed it does.
The biggest and worst invasion is that of the Marxist Leninist communists who have polluted the minds of Irish people since 1917 over a century ago.

This evil ideological virus has planted its anti human creed all over the island and is perpetrated daily by none other than the OP who really does not care about the Norman invasion or recent immigration patterns or their consequences at all.

Using the Hegelian Dialectic which is the Marxist weapon to spread conflict, distrust by all and every means in capitolist socities the OPs
prime purpose on the thread is to whip up disastisfaction with the current Irish state and bring about the proletarian revolution,

BSA

PI Member
Today's papers are covering the winding up of Atlantic Philanthropies.

Our Story

Rather than shoulder his fair share of the U.S. tax burden Chuck Feeny 'gave away' $8 Billion to influence government policy across the world. Chuck spent €1.3 Billion of this in Ireland alone, mostly handed out to NGO's focused on refugee issues. Should billionaires be allowed subvert the democratic process, to cheat the exchequer to facilitate their pet projects in this manner? We can see the dangers of this kind of 'philanthropy' now more clearly than ever with the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funding the W.H.O., G.A.V.I. etc to influence global health policies to their own direct financial gain. Billionaires Are Getting Richer During The COVID-19 Pandemic While Most Americans Suffer
I've been reading about the reclusive Feeny for many years and my conclusion is he's a nasty old fucker..

One thing for sure he's no philanthropist if he was he would have used the Croesus level fortune to build the a world leading children's cancer research hospital... or the best hospices in the world...or funded autism research.. or..

He's real free market Montgomery Burns type.. not only is he unwilling to pay tax but he wants to give the finger to the notion of tax.. by wasting away his fortune on nation wrecking open borders NGOs and wastrel homosexuals who think hard work is a night spent hanging around the glory hole in a gay bar..

His ' legacy' has been to fund degenerates who have attacked our society at every level, who have
destroyed social cohesion, the living standards of working people, the idea of citizenship and Nationhood, the wages and conditions of working people, our freedom of speech, the importance of the family in society even the ability to even hold opinions other than prescribed one..

It's probably a legacy a carnivorous capitalist would be proud of..

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
Disappointing. I’d be concerned that public perception has changed in that time. I doubt it would have changed considerably but certainly, I’d be concerned that it has changed to an extent. RTÉ and the Irish Times have certainly done their damndest in that time to try and change it.

Top Bottom