The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

TW Tone

PI Member
I notice Luis Suarez, the Uruguayan footballer, is taking Italian lessons.
Why? you may ask.

Turns out he wants to take out Italian citizenship by marriage thru his wife. (He hopes to be transferred to Juventus, I assume the Italian League limits the number of non-Italians that a club can sign)

But to become an Italian citizen he has to pass an exam in Italian language. A similar requirement exists in most countries.

Guess which country ruled by oafs and clowns imposes NO requirement on foreigners seeking naturalization?

Peter Schlemihl

PI Member
So she thinks she can drop a sprog here to anchor herself?!
Deportation is incredibly difficult to enact and regardless of difficulty, the political will is non-existent: 15% of failed asylum claimants - i.e. failed refugee status, failed subsidiary protection status, failed humanitarian leave to remain status - are deported. The first priority ought to be to prevent the disembarkation of nationals from ‘safe countries’.

Reactions: BSA

Storybud2

PI Member
Had a quick read of the Indo propaganda rag today,, the College pull out part,

Yep,, White Irish girl at the top and , of course the Black bogus asylum Seeker next to her,, turns out the bogus asylum seeker
and his mother conned the Irish people through the asylum process and he got a , wait for it,,, "Scholarship" to Clongowes (15 to 20K a year)
off the backs of the Irish taxpayer (cos he is Black, talk about 100% Racism) and is trying to get into Trinity (more free fees) ,

The Irish Fake news gives us a 100% State Sponsored RACISM in action story (no native white Irish kid is getting these breaks)

Why are we voting for SCUM that want to replace us in our own Country and bend over backwards with our taxes to do it ?

atkin8

PI Member
Deportation is incredibly difficult to enact and regardless of difficulty, the political will is non-existent: 15% of failed asylum claimants - i.e. failed refugee status, failed subsidiary protection status, failed humanitarian leave to remain status - are deported. The first priority ought to be to prevent the disembarkation of nationals from ‘safe countries’.
So she thinks she can drop a sprog here to anchor herself?!
The Ngo's are queuing up with a pro bono lawyer .

Florence

PI Member
Clearly this is sophisticated family planning.

Her 'fiancee' is an irish citizen but a citizen by naturalisation. He can't leave with her to Angola as he has 'children by a former relationship.' She has been here some years so clearly many failed legal challenges. Not the time to have a baby with a man who in any case already has children, and who maybe is supporting the mother of the children he already has and cannot therefore support her. It is unlikely that this naturalised citizen is a top medical consultant or similar and capable of supporting two families. More likely his work is as a security guard or as a car park attendant.

roc_

PI Member

Florence

PI Member
I last visited Balbriggan about 5 years ago to see my cousin and her husband. They had moved into a huge soulless new estate there and paid over the odds for a very basic house as at the time property prices were booming. I asked her about local schools and which one her daughter would be going to. She said the schools on offer already had the majority of non irish pupils , mainly EU citizens but some non EU and presumably also failed asylum seekers who were never deported. She was worried about her child coping in a school where other children could be talking Polish, lithuanian etc in the playground and she could feel excluded. My cousin wanted to move to an area that was more irish but negative equity prevented her at the time I was there.

Happily she has recently moved to Co Kildare where she is much happier.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I last visited Balbriggan about 5 years ago to see my cousin and her husband. They had moved into a huge soulless new estate there and paid over the odds for a very basic house as at the time property prices were booming. I asked her about local schools and which one her daughter would be going to. She said the schools on offer already had the majority of non irish pupils , mainly EU citizens but some non EU and presumably also failed asylum seekers who were never deported. She was worried about her child coping in a school where other children could be talking Polish, lithuanian etc in the playground and she could feel excluded. My cousin wanted to move to an area that was more irish but negative equity prevented her at the time I was there.

Happily she has recently moved to Co Kildare where she is much happier.
I was viewing a nice house in Letterkenny some years ago, and was really on the verge of making an offer. I was standing in the street talking to the Estate Agent, when I saw that almost everyone who walked past was either African or Eastern Europe. I took the White Flight on the Cracker Express.

BSA

PI Member
This one I presume?

Poles lecturing the Irish people about.. 'Racism'..

You have to love it..

Nothing says multiculturalism like getting a lecture from a proud Pole..the inventors of the 'No Refugees for Poland' campaign and the well know 'LGBGT Free Zones'.

How many irish are scrounging welfare and free houses off Poland's taxpayer's..? not too many..

Top Bottom