The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member

Conall Gulban

Staff member
PI Member
Well I went on a bit of a road trip over the weekend, driving through beautiful East Galway and South Roscommon.
Every single village we passed through had multiples of Muslims, Africans and otherwise wandering the streets. Even in Sleepy Dunmore I witnessed a group of African men loitering in the centre of town. In Claremorris it was actually hard to spot an Irish person just African men and many many Muslim Women pushing prams.
Anytime you do see Irish folk they're old and haggard looking.
It really is much worse than anyone thinks and there'll be nowhere to hide for the natives.
There won't be a single spot in this country untouched. I can't express how shocking it was to drive through what was basically a hamlet, a crossroads, in the heart of rural Ireland, and seeing African kids running about the place. And realising that the small estate built in the back arse of nowhere during the boom times was now occupied - planted with Africans. What else can you call it but planted? And the feelings of utter disgust and rage that these towns and villages were devastated after the Celtic Tiger, all the youth forced to emigrate and now their elderly parents are gradually and deliberately being surrounded by aliens with no attachment to the local culture. The towns looked the same as they did ten years ago, shabby and wrecked. The only investment in them by the Govt was to plant them with foreigners. Makes me f*cking sick.

There was also the horrible realisation that a great majority of our fellow Irishmen would not see the slightest thing wrong with the picture I have painted and regard it as a positive. Because they're deracinated, culture less, empty, materialistic scum with no attachment to anything, especially no kind of attachment to any notions of 'Ireland' at all save their rotten worthless consumer lifestyles.

How can they go on to third level education if they have not completed their leaving cert?
Its a boondoggle, the universities will get paid, many were looking to get rid of all the irish post grads for the more wealthy foreigners, now they are begging for anyone to fill their accommodation and classes coming up, look at all the student accommodation that was being built before the clowns shut the country down. Outside NGO work or the unlikely event they will try for a burger flipping job in mcdonalds, they will end up on the dole anyways, just one part of an layered scam off the back of what the irish built in the short time we were allowed alongside all the monopoly money that has flooded our country and made the return on the labour we are allowed do so much less.

Volatire

PI Member
Well I went on a bit of a road trip over the weekend, driving through beautiful East Galway and South Roscommon.
Every single village we passed through had multiples of Muslims, Africans and otherwise wandering the streets. Even in Sleepy Dunmore I witnessed a group of African men loitering in the centre of town. In Claremorris it was actually hard to spot an Irish person just African men and many many Muslim Women pushing prams.
It really is much worse than anyone thinks and there'll be nowhere to hide for the natives.
There won't be a single spot in this country untouched. I can't express how shocking it was to drive through what was basically a hamlet, a crossroads, in the heart of rural Ireland, and seeing African kids running about the place. And realising that the small estate built in the back arse of nowhere during the boom times was now occupied - planted with Africans. What else can you call it but planted? And the feelings of utter disgust and rage that these towns and villages were devastated after the Celtic Tiger, all the youth forced to emigrate and now their elderly parents are gradually and deliberately being surrounded by aliens with no attachment to the local culture. The towns looked the same as they did ten years ago, shabby and wrecked. The only investment in them by the Govt was to plant them with foreigners. Makes me f*cking sick.

There was also the horrible realisation that a great majority of our fellow Irishmen would not see the slightest thing wrong with the picture I have painted and regard it as a positive. Because they're deracinated, culture less, empty, materialistic scum with no attachment to anything, especially no kind of attachment to any notions of 'Ireland' at all save their rotten worthless consumer lifestyles.
Very true. Very true.

West of the Shannon is 90% African.

Just a few elderly Micks left hanging on now.

Control the media and you will get to where we are today. Supposedly 80% of irish people listen to the radio, read that somewhere but I highly doubt it, doesn't mater media in general is as bad, and if you ever listen to it yourself, its full of mumble rap gibberish, anti irish rhetoric or sports ball. The irish are led and informed by traitors, scum and useful idiots, I wouldn't blame the average person who has no idea until it hits them in the physical world.

That place looks like something I would see in liberia, the economics will wake people up when the arse falls out of it as always, otherwise its not something that many will see until its too late like above.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Top Bottom