• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Lets look at the patterns in Latin america when they got invaded and planted :

for examples, observe the couples walking down the street.

first couple : Local woman with an overseas man

second : Local woman, overseas man

third : local woman, overseas man

fourth : local woman, overseas man.....

fifth : you guess yourself ?

Are we not all so lucky that we do not live in 18th Century Brazil ?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
When migrants meet most of the discussion is about how to stay , how to get welfare and housing .
Visit any social welfare office and see the ratio of African : Irish at the reception. Africans have no ties to Ireland, just see Irish workers taxes as their own. €€€€€€
These illegal immigrants arrive into the social welfare office with their suitcases fresh from the boat or plane.

atkin8

PI Member
Visit any social welfare office and see the ratio of African : Irish at the reception. Africans have no ties to Ireland, just see Irish workers taxes as their own. €€€€€€
These illegal immigrants arrive into the social welfare office with their suitcases fresh from the boat or plane.
I doubt they arrive in welfare with the suitcases . I did spend a few hours at the IPO years ago . I saw them with suitcases all well dressed no sign of stress like it was a routine application . I remember some black wans were looking to go to Mosney . I should said to them its a concentration camp .

Last edited:
I doubt they arrive in welfare with the suitcases . I did spend a few hours at the IPO years ago . I saw them with suitcases all well dressed no sign of stress like it was a routine application . I remember some black wans were looking to go to Mosney . I should said to them its a concentration camp .
...that is very offensive to those deported in the 1940's, thousands of miles against their will. Not the same at all.

Mosney is a magnet to men from Southern climes, and as a gateway into ireland.

atkin8

PI Member
Locals and residents of Direct Provision centre held protest in Cahersiveen The public protested at the opening of the center but it was ignored and went ahead.

Now the residents want it closed and are on hunger strike over rationing of food . The logic you are hungry but decide to go on hunger strike !

Undocumented allowed to stay and continue with PUP payment . ! Then you will hear the TD's complaining about the spiraling cost of welfare .

Karloff

PI Member

An Irish healthcare worker has been sentenced to 11 years in prison for the rape of a 73-year-old woman with Alzheimer's in her nursing home bed during the COVID-19 lockdown.

Emmanuel Adeniji, a 52-year-old healthcare assistant, pleaded guilty to the rape, which occurred at around 3 a.m. on April 3.

Adeniji was captured entering and leaving the patient's room on CCTV at the time of the rape, while his DNA sample matched one taken from the woman.
High price of diversity for this poor woman and her familly.

The (sub)animal had worked in healthcare fifteen years prior to this coming to light and he chooses his targets carefully so that they cannot communicate to others what happened or be believed, how many more? How many more?

OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member

The (sub)animal had worked in healthcare fifteen years prior to this coming to light and he chooses his targets carefully so that they cannot communicate to others what happened or be believed, how many more? How many more?

The Irish middle classes have totally washed their hands of their old folks. They are regarded as an inconvenience.

BSA

PI Member

Bafflingly.... or maybe not...

The 'judge' referred to him as 'qualified, experienced healthcare professional' at least twice during this trial for a violent sustained rape of a special needs Irish adult..

Full disclosure... I'm not a judge...

Big praise there Mr. Judge... but what were the 'qualifications'..?? . African qualifications.. worthless in my non- judge opinion , use some Google on medical negligence and fitness to practise hearings in Ireland if you think getting the third world to staff your healthcare service is a good idea. and his 'experience'..an expert rapist on the evidence of the trial.. and I'd safely say this was the first time he was actually caught (hidden CCTV). again on the evidence of his crime and his third world lack of empathy and concern...

And 'healthcare professional'... we'll he did wear a Covid mask while he was on trial for assaulting and the violent rape for a completely helpless elderly Irish woman.. That's probably the sum total of this rapists medical 'professionalism'...

Again.. Lacking a judges qualification.. I can only guess that he is an unqualified African chancer who rapes when the opportunity presents.. has all the empathy and medical skills of a feral mink and has almost certainly not been background checked to an acceptable standard for dealing with helpless special needs Irish people...

BSA

PI Member
The Irish middle classes have totally washed their hands of their old folks. They are regarded as an inconvenience.

Unbelievable....! callous unfeeling comment...

Did you read the reactions of the woman and her family to this assault and violation..??

The woman's life has been destroyed in her helpless old age.. This is a devestated Irish family..

Blame them for the Irish Regime decision to run the care of the elderly services using unvetted unqualified sex offenders from the third world...

Top Bottom