• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Tom Clarke

PI Member
couldn't stomach the food? us Irish cant stomach their constant whining if its far better in their own countries they are free to go back there. Ungrateful bastards the lot of them

If he doesnt like fish then relocating three thousand miles to an island was a bad idea. He should return to a landlocked African country. They probably won’t offer him fish.

Or anything else for that matter.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member

If he doesnt like fish then relocating three thousand miles to an island was a bad idea. He should return to a landlocked African country. They probably won’t offer him fish.

Or anything else for that matter.
Its all a Bit Fishy to Me ! !

Florence

PI Member
So a choice between chicken and fish for lunch. Now if he were an vegetarian, he would have a point but he doesn't say he is.

And he doesn't eat rice which is a very basic food item. And he dismisses ALL seafood. I eat a lot of fish but there's some fish I don't touch as its very boney or whatever.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
PI Member
In his previous tweet he says they aren't allowed to cook now he says the smell of asylum seekers cooking their own food makes him sick?
A Narrative is Being Attempted to be Painted on the Advice of NGO’s and “ Immigration Advisors "

It couldn’t be any more Transparent ! !

Karloff

PI Member
Sadly the political intelligence of Irish people is very low. It will be way way too late by the time we get our first nationalist TD.

I don't have a problem with black people in Ireland (within reason re the numbers) or them being treated equally when citizens... i do have a problem with identity politics which is powered by our army of NGOs whose purpose it is to shame and censor us and introduce the toxic venom of antiracism which is based on the assumption that everyone of us is racist by default and we must go to extremes to 'prove' our antiracism - by for example ignoring black gang violence or not complaining because the not so bright black kid gets jumped ahead of us at University or not complaining when we get bumped in the queue for public housing. I also have a problem with falsification of history for political ends which has disturbing precedents in this country (wrt British Occupation), them making things up that our ancestors were enslaving blacks and especially being told it by West Africans whose ancestors were proud slavers.

I also have a problem with multiculturalism, this is Ireland - we are an ancient country, we are not Australia or whatever where our ancestors 200 years ago were immigrants, this is not Africa, it is not Arabia, it is not China or Poland or Romania.

Karloff

PI Member

A well made video. Highlights the absurdity of our situation.
The absurdity of all those African people hopping across the Mediterranean then hopping from one country to another to another to another, to get into a 'racist country' and more and more and more on the way.

The absurdity of the Irish State promoting this and setting up a hive of NGOs to help them not just to be established here but to take power from the native population and threaten to topple their statues in their own country while setting up a kind of black legend about the innate evil of the white people who gave them so much for free when they arrived and setting up a victimology ethic to be used in a competitive way against the white natives in a group v group evolutionary strategy situation, like what the Jews do to everyone, all funded by taxpayers. The absurdity of Irish people voting for parties that do this!

Too many absurdities for such a small island.

Top Bottom