• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

whyfillaw

PI Member
//
just the type of article to show that we as a nation are being betrayed by our leaders to the world of big money,big business and MNCs.It will become so obvious to the "silent majority" if they would only take their eyes off mobile phones, football on TV, gossip columns, trash TV, MSM propaganda .But they have to make a living and pay off massive debts and that comes before the "luxury of contemplation and analysis of their lives and society".They don't want justice, they don't want freedom , they just want to pay their debts and raise a family (if they can afford to).I am quoting from "People like Us" by Talking Heads.

Templar

Donator
PI Member
The only way at to discourage more mass immigration is to cut welfare payments across the board make the UK the go to welfare spot.

Clarke-Connolly

PI Member
The only way at to discourage more mass immigration is to cut welfare payments across the board make the UK the go to welfare spot.
Surely the German Fourth Reich would be the best destination. Fourth Reich Builders always deserve their Come-Uppance !

whyfillaw

PI Member
//

from today's Sunday Independent.A throwback to the era of CJ Haughey , doling out Passports to wealthy Arabs who wanted a passport to travel freely within the EC as it was back then.It just shows that the Élite have bypassed normal procedures and laws of the land and are still doing it.Now we are handing Passports and residency to Rich Chinese(Communist Party appartchiks) because they are the "Nouveau Riche" of the moment and it will end badly for us here and for the CHINESE.I can see evaders from justice , law, coming to live here just like what happened in Soviet Union disintegration when a few insiders enriched themselves and flew with their loot to EU and especially London.The Chinese secret service will send hitmen to get the loot back to China or "assasinate" the evaders as the KGB did and do in London.

TW Tone

PI Member
//

from today's Sunday Independent.A throwback to the era of CJ Haughey , doling out Passports to wealthy Arabs who wanted a passport to travel freely within the EC as it was back then.It just shows that the Élite have bypassed normal procedures and laws of the land and are still doing it.Now we are handing Passports and residency to Rich Chinese(Communist Party appartchiks) because they are the "Nouveau Riche" of the moment and it will end badly for us here and for the CHINESE.I can see evaders from justice , law, coming to live here just like what happened in Soviet Union disintegration when a few insiders enriched themselves and flew with their loot to EU and especially London.The Chinese secret service will send hitmen to get the loot back to China or "assasinate" the evaders as the KGB did and do in London.

I don't agree. I can't understand why you're offended.

If you are going to dole out passports, much smarter to sell them.

Right now we give out thousands of passports to impoverished and illiterate migrants.

For nothing.

whyfillaw

PI Member
my point is the leaders, top Civil Servants, Heads of Govt Depts are appointed with Govt approval ,they set the agenda, loopholes, rules, etc.Our country has so debased itself as to dish out Residency Permits and Passports to "Shady Characters" associated with "Corrupt Régimes" Libya , Saudi ,Dubai(all of the Middle East selling us Oil) now China.
Most of these people are "relatives " of the ruling élite who use corruption as a way of life , just remember what happened to Saudi citizen Khashoggi at the Saudi Embassy in Istanbul.Scores of corrupt Russian and ex Soviet Republics citizens enriched themselves at the expense of the Former Soviet Republics and moved their ill-gotten wealth to London,Switzerland .Remember the man who died from radioactive poisoning from polonium , he was made an example of, so that others would not flee Russia with fortunes from corruption.Corruption is endemic in most parts of the world where there there is inequality, poverty and Russia and China are very corrupt and the Middle East has very little "straight , open" govts.

whyfillaw

PI Member
//
I can see within a few years(3-5) a class action taken by the "easily offended Minority" hiring a LGBTQIRSTUVWXYZ
lawyer and a firm taking a case to the ECJ claiming "discrimination, offense, inequality " against Dept of Education,Dept of Health(Irish State) .It is decades since David Norris took a case and won so I expect these " non - assimilated, non-integrated , non -cooperative Minority" to do the same.These people are going to be a thorn in our state just as the Nordies have been from 1922..A pest like ragwort you can't get rid off.

Top Bottom