Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

BSA

PI Member
That Harris c*nt is trying to bring the UK Police State here.

This man is a simple political tool ... like ....a penknife ...or a screwdriver...

Myles ----please....direct the blame at where it lies ..............Our government want to bring in 'hate' crime legislation as fast as possible.....the public mood is changing as the extent of Ireland's losses become apparent ...and not just financially ... our history our culture and our nation status...and in return ...stagnant wages , some of the world's highest costs of living , the inability of a average Irtish couple on a regular salary to purchase a home and start a family even with two salaries, the Government assisted precariousness of all non-CPS adult Irish citizens.. a million on hospital waiting lists and growing, we can't design or approve our own budgets, devalue currency, make anything other than by-laws, our borders are no longer exist to better accommodate the millions of Merkel's Morons..

In a way, it's almost impressive ....that much damage.... in a couple of decades. You couldn't do a more comprehensive destruction if you planned it.

And now...Hundreds of Regime Gombeens are in a queue with their run down hotels , shabby guesthouses in places no one visits and disastrous failed 'Celtic Tiger' property investments .

In unison they cry piteously at Flanagan , Coveney and Varadkar ' Give us our piece of the phony asylum seeker racket' ...'wheres my million.. I've been a good little FFG lackey and I want what's mine...a planeload of Nigerians or non-Syrians for my dingy hotel in Tramore or Courtown or Oughterard..

Bringing in laws no person... apart from the Regime and it's beneficiaries .....want wont stop this ...

Last edited:

Milominderbender

PI Member
The plantation has being going for a quarter of a century. Has any foreigner being seriously hurt or killed by the Irish just because of who they were ? I'm open to correction on this but I seriously doubt it as we would all the name of that person like the British know about Stephen Lawrence. There are more voodoo killings like the one in Foxrock. Maybe we need to bring in voodoo crime legislation?

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
The plantation has being going for a quarter of a century. Has any foreigner being seriously hurt or killed by the Irish just because of who they were ? I'm open to correction on this but I seriously doubt it as we would all the name of that person like the British know about Stephen Lawrence. There are more voodoo killings like the one in Foxrock. Maybe we need to bring in voodoo crime legislation?
I was thinking along the same lines when Momo said on Claire Byrne that she's part of the Leitrim/Roscommon anti racist network or some such group and I thought, what racism is in Roscommon and fukking Leitrim?

datsunireland

PI Member
I was thinking along the same lines when Momo said on Claire Byrne that she's part of the Leitrim/Roscommon anti racist network or some such group and I thought, what racism is in Roscommon and fukking Leitrim?
Momos group with a catchy name was not questioned on rte. Anyone can set up a group. The pfj or the jpf a la life of brian. It's a fucking joke.

congress_tart

PI Member
Any figures of non Irish nationals draining this country on welfare. There should be no excuse forking our for these people. Have they any fucking shame?
Start paying with food vouchers and see how long they stay here.

TW Tone

PI Member
Any figures of non Irish nationals draining this country on welfare. There should be no excuse forking our for these people. Have they any fucking shame?

Did you notice the name of the woman who adjudicated?
No Mary Murphy there!

BSA

PI Member
No....they have not ...

I'll let well known philosopher Tony Montana answer you..

“I didn’t come to the United States Ireland to break my fucking back.” – Tony Montana

Top Bottom