• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Dublin Stan

PI Member
I've never seen Gardai so shy with the baton. It used to be hit first, ask questions later.
They're terrified of being called racist.
This is not a Garda problem. It is a national problem. Why should pint sized bean ghardai have to square up to Zulus? If there was a will to clean up this mess, the Army, the Gardai and "the community" could do it in a day.
The Good Friday Agreement more or less ended the rough stuff, vigilante justice and so on. Various technological advances, together with the invasion and plantation of foreigners in every community mean there are hostile eyes and ears everywhere.
This is not a call to vigilante violence as those days seem to be gone. Pira, in the end, were reduced to a sniper in South Armagh, with electronic devices everywhere to catch him.
The bigger problem is the enablers: the Hazel Chus, Ming Flanagans, Ed Fitzgerals and the Gay legions of FG and FF

WhiteIrish

DEPORTED
It is neither the Police officers height nor gender that are the problem, it is the person's lack of aggression.

Rick kit

PI Member
I was just wondering if Your co-workers would talk and complain about it. You Know....'What's happening to our city'.....'Why is this stuff happening'.......or were they just accepting of the situation.
most of the staf there were from other countrys and were shocked and disgusted by it.My girlfriend who was english from high wycombe was in total shock witnessing what was happening on her capitals streets.She was from a middle class family ,lived a fairly insular life in buckinghampshire and had only lived in london 6 months.I was from coolock and a bit more streetwise ,plus id been in the merchant navy travelled around the world and had been in some shxtholes so not easily shocked

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
RTE has coverage of results day.

Top Bottom