• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Tom Clarke

PI Member
This scammer was refused asylum in Oct 2014 and has been appealing through the courts for the last 5 years. The system is a farce and the hard pressed Irish taxpayer is forced to pick up the tab.

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member

congress_tart

PI Member
Did you know that international cultures make up 39.6% of our North East Inner City Community? In this video we spoke to a group of students in Larkin Community College, who all come from a variety of backgrounds, about what living in Dublin means to them.

eamo

PI Member
That's good news regarding the half caste kids.
They know we hate them...
That is a truly repulsive comment. Whoever the "we" you say hate these children are they are sick, hate filled people.

There is good information and valid and interesting views aired on this site that are censored from the MSM, but there are some awful pricks here as well.

Unless you did not really mean what you typed you are one.

This is the first time I have ever reported a post and never thought I would. But that post is so repulsive I have made an exception and reported it.

WhiteIrish

DEPORTED
That is a truly repulsive comment. Whoever the "we" you say hate these children are they are sick, hate filled people.

There is good information and valid and interesting views aired on this site that are censored from the MSM, but there are some awful pricks here as well.

Unless you did not really mean what you typed you are one.

This is the first time I have ever reported a post and never thought I would. But that post is so repulsive I have made an exception and reported it.
Well, the main thing is that the half breeds are picking up on the subtle body language etc.

Top Bottom