• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
All I'm saying, Mrs AL, is that if you chilled out a little you'd get a more positive response from other nationalists. Guys tend to get their backs up if they think a broad is talking down to them all the time. Its that 'nagging' feeling you know?

Other than that I cannot fault your contributions. You've restored faith in me that not all Irish women are coal burning tramps.
So no proof I am O'Ma.ll.ey?
And No proof what gender I am?

And eh, every single argument has been started by all others, every single one.
And in each case, because the other person could not take a person disagreeing with them.
Your boyo Sham Fox for example, decided to interrupt a discussion with myself and some other, and started trying to attack myself, for no reason whatsoever.
PI attracts people who have very little friends and normal interaction activity in the real world, and we can see why, you people are nutters, hyper-sensitive, over-exaggerated, easily irritated and over-react to anything that disagrees with your views and opinions.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
So no proof I am O'Ma.ll.ey?
And No proof what gender I am?

And eh, every single argument has been started by all others, every single one.
And in each case, because the other person could not take a person disagreeing with them.
Your boyo Sham Fox for example, decided to interrupt a discussion with myself and some other, and started trying to attack myself, for no reason whatsoever.
PI attracts people who have very little friends and normal interaction activity in the real world, and we can see why, you people are nutters, hyper-sensitive, over-exaggerated, easily irritated and over-react to anything that disagrees with your views and opinions.
Jealous titless cow.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Our half-caste Egyptian Taoiseach will have it all swept under a big flying carpet and swept far out to sea.
I can’t help flipping these stories around when I hear them- crew of Irish fishermen tie up Egyptian man in chains and sink him to the bottom of the sea. Worldwide news 24 hrs a day.

Top Bottom