Hot The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

uncle_festor

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Today Joe Duffy is reporting on his show racist abuse of Indian people by a drunk on the Belfast - Dublin train last evening and some teacher coming from an anti-Trump rally encountered three youths grabbing a cap off the head of someone of a different skin colour and intervening.

Now he is on about the children shot in 1916 - he will be at a ceremony commemorating them on Thursday with Minister for Children Zappone.
Joe has a buuk out for the last few years about the childer of the rising in 1916, prick is still using RTE to market and sell his poxy buuk.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Joe has a buuk out for the last few years about the childer of the rising in 1916, prick is still using RTE to market and sell his poxy buuk.
It really is time to switch off and encourage a mass switch off from MSM. They are diabolically twsited now and at full tilt. The overpaid propagandists for the destruction of Ireland will pay someday for their treachery. We can start now by boycotting the RTE mutant scumbags as much as possible and encouraging as many friends family etc to do the same. They really are horrible bastards in that place and would put the communists of Soviet Russia to shame.

TW Tone

PI Member
Cormac Lucey of the Sunday Times, one of Ireland's more insightful economists, said today on Business Show on early morning Newstalk that 60% of the jobs being filled in Ireland are going to foreigners, He expressed this in the context of arguing against the pursuit of growth at any price.

I considered that a statistic worth dwelling on, with many economic, social and cultural implications.
Not surprisingly, the Newstalk guy quickly passed to other topics.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The immigrants are almost a self contained economy on their own- we bring them in to work in the food/service industry that's only booming because there's so many of them here. Lidl and Aldi, for example, generally staffed by foreigners and selling food to mostly foreigners- and that's all the way from the shops to the warehouses.

Also the construction industry, huge foreign presence because they undercut Irish workers, and houses getting built because there's so many immigrants. It's a fucking mess really, none of it anything to do with Ireland, it's all happening because of itself.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
So. You start up a lot of mess, saying a person is some guy called O' Ma.ll.ey
Then you moan and whinge about the length of their posts, even though they post a variety of lengths.
Then when you cannot prove your weird absent-minded cranky old fart beliefs, you then move onto a different one....the person is w,y and z

Now, have you proof of that?
All I'm saying, Mrs AL, is that if you chilled out a little you'd get a more positive response from other nationalists. Guys tend to get their backs up if they think a broad is talking down to them all the time. Its that 'nagging' feeling you know?

Other than that I cannot fault your contributions. You've restored faith in me that not all Irish women are coal burning tramps.

TW Tone

PI Member
The immigrants are almost a self contained economy on their own- we bring them in to work in the food/service industry that's only booming because there's so many of them here. Lidl and Aldi, for example, generally staffed by foreigners and selling food to mostly foreigners- and that's all the way from the shops to the warehouses.

Also the construction industry, huge foreign presence because they undercut Irish workers, and houses getting built because there's so many immigrants. It's a fucking mess really, none of it anything to do with Ireland, it's all happening because of itself.

Well said.

But isn't it extraordinary that no serious analysis of what is going on has been done by economists, social scientists or whatever?

Penneys in Blanchardstown is also attaining the state of a self-sufficient internal economy, in which immigrants buy and sell to other migrants. I was there this morning, and have been depressed all day. I would think 75% of those I saw in the Blanchardstown Centre, both worker and shoppers, were foreign migrants. Of these the majority were not from within the EU, by their looks and languages. And I was there in the morning, when I have noticed you are most likely to see Irish people. Ironically perhaps, the British chain Marks & Spencer was predominantly Irish in staff and customers.

Among the many things we need, and time is almost up, is a research institute on Immigration such as they have in Britain and the US.

For example, we often hear the glib "Immigrants put in more than they take out" line. This is repeated as a self-evident truth, but it is quite untested.
A well reasoned and costed analysis would I believe bear out my conviction that immigrants cost society more than they contribute. That's just in monetary terms--there are other ways in which immigrants present a cost to Irish society.

Last edited:

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Well said.

But isn't it extraordinary that no serious analysis of what is going on has been done by economists, social scientists or whatever?

Penneys in Blanchardstown is also attaining the state of a self-sufficient internal economy, in which immigrants buy and sell to other migrants. I was there this morning, and have been depressed all day. I would think 75% of those I saw in the Blanchardstown Centre, both worker and shoppers, were foreign migrants. Of these the majority were not from within the EU, by their looks and languages. And I was there in the morning, when I have noticed you are most likely to see Irish people. Ironically perhaps, the British chain Marks & Spencer was predominantly Irish in staff and customers.

Among the many things we need, and time is almost up, is a research institute on Immigration such as they have in Britain and the US.

For example, we often hear the glib "Immigrants put in more than they take out" line. This is repeated as a self-evident truth, but it is quite untested.
A well reasoned and costed analysis would I believe bear out my conviction that immigrants cost society more than they contribute. That's just in monetary terms--there are other ways in which immigrants present a cost to Irish society.
Yeah, I hear you about Penney's, that's the same in all of them too, it's breathtaking really what's happening, my head is spinning most days walking around- and as you say, it can be be very demoralising if you care about this sort of stuff.

It is extraordinary that no serious analysis has been done, or at least published. I'd imagine all the numbers have been crunched, probably because it's seen as progress towards their end goal. But if any of us want to talk about it, or get them to talk about it, that's obviously racist.

It's a long time since I thought they were 'missing something' about what's happening, I woke up when it dawned on me that this is all by design. Not that I'm telling you something you don't know on that.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
All I'm saying, Mrs AL, is that if you chilled out a little you'd get a more positive response from other nationalists. Guys tend to get their backs up if they think a broad is talking down to them all the time. Its that 'nagging' feeling you know?

Other than that I cannot fault your contributions. You've restored faith in me that not all Irish women are coal burning tramps.
So no proof I am O'Ma.ll.ey?
And No proof what gender I am?

And eh, every single argument has been started by all others, every single one.
And in each case, because the other person could not take a person disagreeing with them.
Your boyo Sham Fox for example, decided to interrupt a discussion with myself and some other, and started trying to attack myself, for no reason whatsoever.
PI attracts people who have very little friends and normal interaction activity in the real world, and we can see why, you people are nutters, hyper-sensitive, over-exaggerated, easily irritated and over-react to anything that disagrees with your views and opinions.

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
So no proof I am O'Ma.ll.ey?
And No proof what gender I am?

And eh, every single argument has been started by all others, every single one.
And in each case, because the other person could not take a person disagreeing with them.
Your boyo Sham Fox for example, decided to interrupt a discussion with myself and some other, and started trying to attack myself, for no reason whatsoever.
PI attracts people who have very little friends and normal interaction activity in the real world, and we can see why, you people are nutters, hyper-sensitive, over-exaggerated, easily irritated and over-react to anything that disagrees with your views and opinions.
Jealous titless cow.

Top Bottom