• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Most Popular thread of 2019 The Invasion and Plantation of Ireland

Kershaw

Donator
PI Member
Poster of the Year
Reactions: Una

El Chaval.

PI Member
I dared to mention on Boards.ie that the cailin dubh didnt look irish to me and the snowflakes jumped on me like an avalanche. They are soo fucked up they are condoning their own demise the stupids idiots. The comment was removed but they didnt give me an infraction which i expected, but i was shocked to see the reaction they really believe that the influx is a good thing, they are soo naieve i pity them ill be dead so i wont see the consequences.
It's like warning of a property bubble in 2006.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
Come on, man, you're one of the clued in lads, why are you starting with other clued in lads? It's counterproductive all the way...
She's not a lad she's a lady. And she's very feisty with it too. But I do agree with you that its counterproductive.

Myles O'Reilly

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bloke
Are you talking about the little Irish Dolly Parton fan?
I lived in London, worked there, loved it, met the finest of english folk, if anything they more honest than us.
I would agree with the 2nd sentence Horsebox. But Tommy's sound.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
She's not a lad she's a lady. And she's very feisty with it too. But I do agree with you that its counterproductive.
So. You start up a lot of mess, saying a person is some guy called O' Ma.ll.ey
Then you moan and whinge about the length of their posts, even though they post a variety of lengths.
Then when you cannot prove your weird absent-minded cranky old fart beliefs, you then move onto a different one....the person is w,y and z

Now, have you proof of that?

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I can never tell if you're winding him up(God forbid you'd do that, Myles :) ) or if 'he' really is a she?
Yet anyone says the wrong word to you and it's whine and moan time.
Everything's all great until someone says something YOU don't like.
Just make sure to have your little pals and allies all together to hold each others hands, when called out on all your childish cowardly bs.
Anyone says anything ye don't like, and none of ye can take it.

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Yet anyone says the wrong word to you and it's whine and moan time.
Everything's all great until someone says something YOU don't like.
Just make sure to have your little pals and allies all together to hold each others hands, when called out on all your childish cowardly bs.
Anyone says anything ye don't like, and none of ye can take it.

Top Bottom